View Poll Results: What is more surprising

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

    5 29.41%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

    12 70.59%
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 226

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

  1. #171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    We'll see, I don't mind background checks or banning high capacity magazines.
    We already do background checks.. and banning "high capacity" magazines will do absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure, before I lost all my guns in a boat incident in 2019, that all of my guns with the exception of a shotgun, had "high capacity magazines" You aren't going to magically get rid of them. Most citizens won't volunteer to turn them in and the criminals certainly won't.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,532
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We already do background checks.. and banning "high capacity" magazines will do absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure, before I lost all my guns in a boat incident in 2019, that all of my guns with the exception of a shotgun, had "high capacity magazines" You aren't going to magically get rid of them. Most citizens won't volunteer to turn them in and the criminals certainly won't.
    There would certainly be a grandfather clause. I should rephrase as I meant the sale of more high capacity mags.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,095
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    There would certainly be a grandfather clause. I should rephrase as I meant the sale of more high capacity mags.
    There wouldn't necessarily be one. They didn't put one in for bumpstocks when Trump went after them.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    How would I enforce the law?

    Yeah, you think some moronic laws are a great idea, well how do you think they get enforced, what process would you use to enforce them? How will you know about universal background checks and bans on standard capacity magazines?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I guess? There's little chance anything gets passed except the few things I agree with. The only one I'm a little worried about is gun control but I took a gamble that he's centralist enough to not go there.

    I just couldn't place a vote for the guy plain and simple. He's a steaming pile of shit and is the worst face to show the rest of the world.

    I have and will likely vote Republican again, it just wasn't going to be this guy.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    So basically Trump said mean things, you got your feelers hurt and despite his policies and actions being the most conservative and Republican in decades, you decided to vote for the corrupt, creepy, radical old racist with dementia. Got it. Good job.

    BTW, is "I have and will likely vote Republican again" like "I have black friends"? Because this kind of statement when you support some very Leftist policies tends to come off hypocritical and lacking all credibility.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 05-01-2021 at 12:25 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  6. #176

    Default

    Or you know. Not everyone is completely polar in their support of a party. Candidate > party
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,783
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    There would certainly be a grandfather clause. I should rephrase as I meant the sale of more high capacity mags.
    The magazine laws won't be enforceable, there's already been wide distribution of 3d printable magazines.

    It will only drive the sales into the back alley. :shifty eyes:


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  8. #178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Or you know. Not everyone is completely polar in their support of a party. Candidate > party
    The Presidency isn't supposed to be a competition of "Who Wore It Best" or something.

    Policies and personal values > Candidate

    I've never gone into the voting booth and said "You know, while I disagree with 90% of what this guys stands for.. he's super cute compared to the other guy.. so I'm voting against my own values"

    I disliked McCain very much and thought Obama was such an amazing speaker (lol, yea I was fooled too)... but I still didn't vote for Obama because of the policies he had were opposite of my own values.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-01-2021 at 09:34 AM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    5,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The magazine laws won't be enforceable, there's already been wide distribution of 3d printable magazines.

    It will only drive the sales into the back alley. :shifty eyes:
    I thought republicans were the party of law and order, and supported the police? Wouldn’t they give up their high capacity magazines willingly? Especially if it becomes a law and owning them is illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

    I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

  10. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I thought republicans were the party of law and order, and supported the police? Wouldn’t they give up their high capacity magazines willingly? Especially if it becomes a law and owning them is illegal.
    I can't speak for every Republican.. but since all of my "high capacity" were lost during a boating incident in 2019.. I can't comply.

    I also believe that the 2nd amendment is crystal clear and my right is being infringed upon... if I still owned guns that is.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •