View Poll Results: What is more surprising

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

    5 29.41%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

    12 70.59%
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 226

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Tgo01's Head
    Posts
    12,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You were literally fat shaming someone in this thread.
    Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. See, e.g., PB's obsession with me.

    I continue to applaud Rocktar taking steps to live a healthier life. I just don't think he's made some great sacrifice by doing the bare minimum to make that happen.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,138
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. See, e.g., PB's obsession with me.

    I continue to applaud Rocktar taking steps to live a healthier life. I just don't think he's made some great sacrifice by doing the bare minimum to make that happen.
    Just because you continue to believe you weren't fat shaming him, doesn't make it any less true. I'm not the only one that called it fat shaming either. Keep shoving your head further up your own asshole though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,341
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    You people act like "shaming" is a bad thing. Shame is the main reason people conform to societal expectations. Without shame, we would all be in deep trouble.
    Even Clyde thinks Keller is a massive piece of shit over this issue. He's playing his game of pretending to believe something while actually holding the opposite opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. See, e.g., PB's obsession with me.

    I continue to applaud Rocktar taking steps to live a healthier life. I just don't think he's made some great sacrifice by doing the bare minimum to make that happen.
    Hey Keller...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Look.

    Here is the truth.

    I left tacos off the poll because I didn't want you to relapse.

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,772

    Default

    My memory is so horrid, if someone could remind me: Rocktar is the misogynist who likes to roleplay as such in that Tor shit, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    My memory is so horrid, if someone could remind me: Rocktar is the misogynist who likes to roleplay as such in that Tor shit, right?
    Yeah, apparently.

    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...43#post1123443
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Hehehe, I thought so. Good shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

  8. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    My memory is so horrid, if someone could remind me: Rocktar is the misogynist who likes to roleplay as such in that Tor shit, right?
    How does that make him a misogynist?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,549
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    How does that make him a misogynist?
    Women on Gor also have choices: to be either a Free Woman, or slave( kajira ). It should be noted here though that there is a Gorean saying about this choice: "There are only two types of Women, those that are slaves, and those that should be slaves." This saying defines the Gorean concept of the sexes. Free Women hide their beauty behind veils, thick robes, many layers of clothing, and even gloves, afraid to let their beauty show, lest it incite some zealous male to capture her and make her his slave. While a simple kajira will many times run around, in effect, naked, showing her charms to all and proud of her beauty, revelling in the fact that many Men see her and desire her. Now, which of the two would you consider the more fortunate?
    If this is his fantasy, I'm sure he treats them amazingly.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  10. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    If this is his fantasy, I'm sure he treats them amazingly.
    "Someone likes a kink I don't approve of, a kink in which everyone is a willing participant. What a misogynist!"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •