Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Are these worth anything?

  1. Default Are these worth anything?

    Just looking through lockers and im curious.

    a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim
    a mithril juggernaut pin

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    If the cloak is one of the ones with spiders in it, and attuning, then yes, it's worth several million, maybe more, depending on the capacity/weight.

    I am unsure of the pin.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dszabo View Post
    If the cloak is one of the ones with spiders in it, and attuning, then yes, it's worth several million, maybe more, depending on the capacity/weight.

    I am unsure of the pin.
    It is the one with the spiders, but i don't know anything about attuning. How do you determine what it holds?

  4. #4

    Default

    I think the jugg pin is from when the Juggernaut (dwarven merchant earth machine) visited in icemule a long time ago. I kind of remember it being attuned but double check. I think it rumbles when you rub it. Awesome keepsake. I remember getting somewhat crit padding added to Taar's double leathers during that visit...I was in Heaven...good old days.
    Last edited by RAR; 03-29-2021 at 11:48 PM.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAR View Post
    I think the jugg pin is from when the Juggernaut (dwarven merchant earth machine) visited in icemule a long time ago. I kind of remember it being attuned but double check. I think it rumbles when you rub it. Awesome keepsake. I remember getting somewhat crit padding added to Taar's double leathers during that visit...I was in Heaven...good old days.
    It is definitely from the Juggernaut - I was also there (1996 I think) and still have my pin. My memory is that it was docked at the Landing, but this was a long time ago - I could be wrong.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesago View Post
    It is the one with the spiders, but i don't know anything about attuning. How do you determine what it holds?
    INSPECT it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S - CST/GMT -05:00
    Posts
    154

    Default

    The cloak has a neat spider themed script. Note:they aren't the kind that you can add to/get stuff for you. Currently 3 for sale on PS (5m-7m).

    Info on verb traps: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-scripty-cloak

    For Sale in Playershops:https://ps.lichproject.org/items?s=S...ak+edged&f=F_B
    Last edited by bluecenterlight; 03-30-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    Discord = Teror#3966

  8. #8

    Default

    The first couple of trips the jugg was in the landing, I think it did make at least one trip to icemule though that could also have been the icemule opening merchants I'm thinking of.

    The pin is indeed attuned, I think character not account.

  9. #9

    Default

    The juggernaut pin is attuned for the RUB script, but not for the weird SHOW PIN TO <PLAYER> script.

    You show PLAYER your juggernaut pin.
    PLAYER stares intently at her mithril juggernaut pin. PLAYER's eyes glaze over and a slight smile plays across her lips.

    They see:

    Frebble shows you a mithril juggernaut pin, which he is wearing. The gleaming mithril pin is a souvenir from the one and only Enormous Mithril Juggernaut. The Juggernaut, home to a clan of dwarven craftsmen, travels on and under the world of Elanthia. Few can brag to have seen the Juggernaut, much less been inside it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •