Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: On the Final Test

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Keller appreciates Latrin's patience and unrelenting optimism for the utility of these threads - better make a homophobic joke to really prove how cool I am!

Grow up, Gelston.
    Is that anything like making a fat joke to prove how cool you are? Or is that d-d-d-different?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

And Louisiana has ended the mask mandate for private businesses. They can continue to require masks if they want, but they are no longer required by the state.

Also, the State House has passed recreational marijuana. It is expected to sail through the State Senate.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Also, the State House has passed recreational marijuana. It is expected to sail through the State Senate.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

And Louisiana has ended the mask mandate for private businesses. They can continue to require masks if they want, but they are no longer required by the state.

Great weather and soil to grow too. Puff puff pass and you're not getting it back. Roll another.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Great weather and soil to grow too. Puff puff pass and you're not getting it back. Roll another.
    I will never smoke it, purely because I quit smoking cigs about 5 years ago and I don't want another smoking habit. I'd be down for edibles and shit. Last time I smoked weed, like 20 years ago, it made me paranoid and I laughed at Fabio for what felt like centuries. I also went through an entire case of Dr Pepper, because I'd get one, drink a sip, put it down, forget where I put it and get another. 12 times. I was pretty pissed when I found that out the next day.

Maybe I won't try any pot again.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I will never smoke it, purely because I quit smoking cigs about 5 years ago and I don't want another smoking habit. I'd be down for edibles and shit. Last time I smoked weed, like 20 years ago, it made me paranoid and I laughed at Fabio for what felt like centuries. I also went through an entire case of Dr Pepper, because I'd get one, drink a sip, put it down, forget where I put it and get another. 12 times. I was pretty pissed when I found that out the next day.

LOL. Sounds similar to me. Been over 25 years since tried it, not even sure what it would do to me now. I hear it's just absurdly strong from when you and I last tried it. I just know the last time I did it, I took like 3 hits and passed out about 15 minutes later. Stuff today would probably do me in.

Grats on quitting smoking too. I stopped 2 years prior to retirement, oddly when I knew I wasn't deploying anymore, just stopped cold turkey. Now enjoy a pipe every now and then with a drink. You might like that as a good alternative if still get the craving once every few months. I like it because don't have to inhale really, just sort of puff on it.

I'm all for people doing what they want though, so long as they're held accountable if they fuck something up (ie. drunk driving). So happy for those that are responsible and want to do it for their entertainment. Government needs to rescind and purge all criminal records associated with weed (unless violent, theft, etc. of course) IMO though. People shouldn't have a weed conviction hanging over their head if they were just smoking some.

Volcano vaporizer. My lungs have felt 8472094204209427x better since I got that 4 years ago. I very rarely "smoke" bud anymore. You get a much more "pure" hit with that anyway and way more mileage out of your stuff. It cost me like $600 at the time, but it's paid for itself several times over.

LOL. Sounds similar to me. Been over 25 years since tried it, not even sure what it would do to me now. I hear it's just absurdly strong from when you and I last tried it. I just know the last time I did it, I took like 3 hits and passed out about 15 minutes later. Stuff today would probably do me in.

Grats on quitting smoking too. I stopped 2 years prior to retirement, oddly when I knew I wasn't deploying anymore, just stopped cold turkey. Now enjoy a pipe every now and then with a drink. You might like that as a good alternative if still get the craving once every few months. I like it because don't have to inhale really, just sort of puff on it.

I'm all for people doing what they want though, so long as they're held accountable if they fuck something up (ie. drunk driving). So happy for those that are responsible and want to do it for their entertainment. Government needs to rescind and purge all criminal records associated with weed (unless violent, theft, etc. of course) IMO though. People shouldn't have a weed conviction hanging over their head if they were just smoking some.
    It's pretty much genetically engineered or whatever you'd call it these days. It's pretty epic. You should give it another shot.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-29-2021 at 03:54 PM.

Yah the hybrid strains available now are insane. You want to sleep? Try this strain. You want to be awake and happy, this strain. Body sore, use this one.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yah the hybrid strains available now are insane. You want to sleep? Try this strain. You want to be awake and happy, this strain. Body sore, use this one.
    The body sore one would be nice, as I hate taking pain pills. At same time, I'm pretty wary of taking anything other than alcohol to dull the edge.

They have strains that are pretty mild though? Just a little something to dull the nerve endings, as opposed to "getting fucked up"?
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-29-2021 at 04:31 PM.

The body sore one would be nice, as I hate taking pain pills. At same time, I'm pretty wary of taking anything other than alcohol to dull the edge.

They have strains that are pretty mild though? Just a little something to dull the nerve endings, as opposed to "getting fucked up"?
    With the Volcano Vaporizer, you can set it to all sorts of different temperatures, which have different effects.

Here are some poor quality images that break down what effects you get at which temperatures in both Celsius and Fahrenheit:

I'm just going to click POST now, because I turn into Billy Mays when talking about this thing.

And yes, there's more.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-29-2021 at 05:29 PM.