Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official ;tpick changes and discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What I have the script doing when you're using a loose vial is to POUR the vial on the box, are you supposed to instead still DISARM the box like usual?
    Someone out there must know.

Someone out there must know.
    Yes, you still DISARM the box with the vial in your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Yes, you still DISARM the box with the vial in your hand.
    Thank ya. Should be fixed in next update then.

More upcoming changes to ;tpick! WOOT!

>This session:
    Time: 00:08:21
    Number of boxes: 8
    Number of scarabs: 1
    Silver tips: 417
    Scarab value (5k per scarab): 5,000
    Scarab frequency: 12.5%
    Total silvers: 5,417
    Silvers earned per hour: 38,847
    ################################################## ##################################################
    This session (not including time waiting for boxes):
    Time: 00:03:21
    Number of boxes: 8
    Number of scarabs: 1
    Silver tips: 417
    Scarab value (5k per scarab): 5,000
    Scarab frequency: 12.5%
    Total silvers: 5,417
    Silvers earned per hour: 96,545
    ################################################## ##################################################
    Total:
    Time: 00:10:55
    Number of boxes: 17
    Number of scarabs: 3
    Silver tips: 3,546
    Scarab value (5k per scarab): 15,000
    Scarab frequency: 17.65%
    Total silvers: 18,546
    Silvers earned per hour: 101,899
    Total (not including time waiting for boxes):
    Time: 00:05:55
    Number of boxes: 17
    Number of scarabs: 3
    Silver tips: 3,546
    Scarab value (5k per scarab): 15,000
    Scarab frequency: 17.65%
    Total silvers: 18,546
    Silvers earned per hour: 187,959

New version of ;tpick uploaded:

Version 333: Script now tracks how long you have been picking pool boxes, how many boxes you have picked, how many scarabs you have found, and how many silver tips you have earned (both for current session and in total) and displays this information (along with silvers earned per hour) when closing the script.
    Version 333: Fixed bug with script trying to POUR a vial onto a plated box, script should now properly DISARM box while holding a vial.
    Version 333: Added new setting: "Rest when fried" under the "Pool/Worker" tab. Example enter "112" to have script move you to room 112 when fried, enter "112:go table" to have script move you to room 112 then GO TABLE. Script will then wait until your mind clears to what you set in the "Pick at Percent" setting under the "Experience" tab, then move you back to the pool picking room and continue picking boxes. Note this doesn't go by when your mind is fried, rather it rests when you receive messaging from the pool worker that he won't assign you more boxes until your mind clears out.

I think I'm all out of ideas at the moment of what else I can put into this script. It's a pretty awesome script I must admit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-03-2021 at 01:38 AM.

New version of ;tpick uploaded:

Version 333: Script now tracks how long you have been picking pool boxes, how many boxes you have picked, how many scarabs you have found, and how many silver tips you have earned (both for current session and in total) and displays this information (along with silvers earned per hour) when closing the script.
    Version 333: Fixed bug with script trying to POUR a vial onto a plated box, script should now properly DISARM box while holding a vial.
    Version 333: Added new setting: "Rest when fried" under the "Pool/Worker" tab. Example enter "112" to have script move you to room 112 when fried, enter "112:go table" to have script move you to room 112 then GO TABLE. Script will then wait until your mind clears to what you set in the "Pick at Percent" setting under the "Experience" tab, then move you back to the pool picking room and continue picking boxes. Note this doesn't go by when your mind is fried, rather it rests when you receive messaging from the pool worker that he won't assign you more boxes until your mind clears out.

I think I'm all out of ideas at the moment of what else I can put into this script. It's a pretty awesome script I must admit.
    How are you handling tips? Can a locksmith decide what tip threshold to pick at with the new changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    How are you handling tips? Can a locksmith decide what tip threshold to pick at with the new changes?
    There's a box in tpick now to declare what minimum tip job to ask for every time ya pick

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Yup yup. New option in the setup menu.

Yup yup. New option in the setup menu.
    kewlz, will have to check it out

Version 334: Fixed bug with script crashing if doing a mode other than "worker" mode.