Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A dark crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    I'm certainly not out here defending Murandii or whatever the fuck is going on here, but "I don't even know what 2 accounts means" ? This isn't 14th century English.
    Pathragers (logged on pc as Bryce or that Wizardstrikes3 weird new name) has always acted as if he never understand that shit bro, don't act surprised.

Nobody cares that he's selling his shit in panick cause he got banned and the kinda immunity whales had in the past is gone since SIMU has their head influated with Covid thinking they'll keep their 900 players.

Path, for real, nobody cares you ain't really an IRL millionnaire bro. There so many losers lying (zaoloo for instance). Become a real man and stop lying.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 03-21-2021 at 05:34 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

2. Default

you care...after all this time....you still seem triggered or you wouldnt have hijacked my brothers post in a game you dont play anymore to tell everyone how you feel. ....did your two “inside sources” that first told you i was ban and then told you i died also tell you i was quitting? i would ask for your money back because your “inside sources” lied to you and they are 0 for 3 in wild guesses and that is all i have to say about that but please continue getting your feelings out cause everyone knows too many feelings leads to the the grumpybugs and them are bad
    Last edited by Wizardstrikes3; 03-21-2021 at 06:25 PM.
    In game: Drupal/Pathragers
    Discord: Wizardstrikes3

So this is what it's like to spectate the Special Olympics Debate Team...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardstrikes3 View Post
    you care...after all this time....you still seem triggered or you wouldnt have hijacked my brothers post in a game you dont play anymore to tell everyone how you feel. ....did your two “inside sources” that first told you i was ban and then told you i died also tell you i was quitting? i would ask for your money back because your “inside sources” lied to you and they are 0 for 3 in wild guesses and that is all i have to say about that but please continue getting your feelings out cause everyone knows too many feelings leads to the the grumpybugs and them are bad
    tabarnak, you're triggered, Pathragers LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"