Thread: Sorcerer design proposal

Default Sorcerer design proposal

For those who didn't catch the discord discussion last night. Also pinned in discord.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...dVmxXPFBk/edit
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

Not a fan of pretty much any of it. It is pretty much changing gemstone sorc in to World of Warcraft warlock.

Trash with a couple of neat things attached, convinced the author doesn't play gemstone and/or wishes it was entirely different game. Dots?? wuuuut?
    Teclys's Outfitting WL - (;go2 ps:Teclys) perfect/weighted weapons, vruul/spidersilk, padded armor, projects etc!
    Banthal's Weaponry WL - (;go2 338, go shop) weapons and runestaves.
    Nithaxius' General Store IMT - (;go2 3446, go market) Enhansives, uncut gems.
    Arcon's Outfitting IMT - (;go2 3447, go warehouse) More enhansives, uncut gems.
    Kakaron's Weaponry WL - (;go2 371, go store)
    Discord: Plix#4246 for quickest response!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Trash with a couple of neat things attached, convinced the author doesn't play gemstone and/or wishes it was entirely different game. Dots?? wuuuut?
    Naijin plays a warrior and it shows

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Dots?? wuuuut?
    Yeah introducing dots is kind of silly. Either they are going through a lot of work to introduce things they know won't make a difference in GS combat, or they plan to overhaul GS combat to make it much slower so dots make sense.

I'm not a fan of either.

Slower combat gives more chance for instakill maneuvers to get fired off and for critters to swarm and stack pushdown. Why increase exposure to that by using DoTs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah introducing dots is kind of silly. Either they are going through a lot of work to introduce things they know won't make a difference in GS combat, or they plan to overhaul GS combat to make it much slower so dots make sense.

I'm not a fan of either.
    *(or they plan to overhaul GS combat to make it much slower so dots make sense)
    This would be total trash
    Teclys's Outfitting WL - (;go2 ps:Teclys) perfect/weighted weapons, vruul/spidersilk, padded armor, projects etc!
    Banthal's Weaponry WL - (;go2 338, go shop) weapons and runestaves.
    Nithaxius' General Store IMT - (;go2 3446, go market) Enhansives, uncut gems.
    Arcon's Outfitting IMT - (;go2 3447, go warehouse) More enhansives, uncut gems.
    Kakaron's Weaponry WL - (;go2 371, go store)
    Discord: Plix#4246 for quickest response!