Thread: Cloak/greatcloak/cape

1. Default Cloak/greatcloak/cape

For my halfling cleric. Ideally lighter than standard.
    I thought I saw, in a shop once, like "a dashing ivory greatcloak." Something like that.
    I don't see many containers for sale anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gershon View Post
    For my halfling cleric. Ideally lighter than standard.
    I thought I saw, in a shop once, like "a dashing ivory greatcloak." Something like that.
    I don't see many containers for sale anymore.
    LOTS of cloak-type things available in player shops:

1) Go to: https://ps.lichproject.org/items
    2) Select worn location of "Cloak" on the left sidebar
    3) Select carrying capacity of "All Containers" on the left sidebar (or, specify specific sizes you want)
    4) Click the "Price" at the top of the Price column to sort by price.
    5) Enjoy!
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

3. Default

thanks for the reply. One of my issues using player shops and maybe you can help me--is there a way to tell how much a garment weighs?

Quote Originally Posted by gershon View Post
    thanks for the reply. One of my issues using player shops and maybe you can help me--is there a way to tell how much a garment weighs?
    I believe only if a bard has sung to it do the shops list the weight. Sometimes people will list the weight of an item in the sign posted in each room. Easiest way to achieve what you're looking for is find a container that looks like you want it to look ;ole, then buy a lightening note from a player shop as well. A "bright orange note" costs 300k - 400k, but lightens an item by 2 lbs.

5. Default

Thanks. That's actually super helpful. I didn't realize it was that easy to lighten something.

just looked quick like thinking about a halfling and saw one capelet and a half coat. just a couple thoughts