Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Returned.

Derex is starting to grate. Drop out after bidding something up, Ok - sucks, but whatever. Not responding to something you bid out on while you sell 100M silvers? Not cool.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tash View Post
    Derex is starting to grate. Drop out after bidding something up, Ok - sucks, but whatever. Not responding to something you bid out on while you sell 100M silvers? Not cool.
    He does this frequently, friends don't let friends accept bids from Derex/Squigly/Whatever name he's currently using to dodge people.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    He does this frequently, friends don't let friends accept bids from Derex/Squigly/Whatever name he's currently using to dodge people.
    Live and learn. I think it's not cool to the serious buyers or the sellers. I honestly get someone having a little doubt after a bid, but there's levels to an honest oh goodness, maybe I didn't really want that, and utter abandonment of any concern about how it throws sand in the gears for other people. If it were all flat priced sales, it wouldn't really be an issue.

Last I'll say about it. Was great working with everyone else, and I thank you all again for putting up with me as I figured things out. Looking forward to streamlining it next time in a week or two.

This thread is now closed from my perspective. I won't check it any longer. PM me, or find the next one, if you have specific questions to items sold here or that were offered here. Thanks to everyone who bid or bought items here. I do appreciate it. More to come.