Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MispronouncedHeroine View Post
    Apparently Dreaven does.

In fairness Dreaven just came in recently from curiosity at how much fame he was getting per day because of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by MispronouncedHeroine View Post
    Great thread. Lots of butt hurt and creepy stalking going on. A few observations:

I sincerely hope jhsu is afk. The alternative is horrifc.

No doubt jhsu is connected. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Well played.

Between who and fame, you can easily figure out who is afk, who are running MA, who has a million alts, etc, etc. I don't even need the IP or account info. I briefly considered setting up a couple scripts and feeding the logs into an analytics cluster. Sprinkle a little ML on a couple months of data and voila: it would be trivial to figure out who is AFK. But who has the time? Apparently Dreaven does. If with my limited intelligence I can spend five minutes to design a system to catch AFK scripters, I am sure Wyrom has already figured it out. But he doesn't want to catch AFK scripters. They pay the bills. He just can't say that because he'll piss off the rest of the community who isn't cheating. Hopefully he reads this thread and busts jhsu for being blatant about it.

How many people actually play this game? Not a lot, friends, not a lot. And please spare me the "I never AFK script" talk, most of you are in the barely paying attention category.
    I'm going to win the Roleplaying contest this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's not "creepy" stalking, it's "scientific" stalking.
    It just highlights that people are right.

At some point I'm sure he will be Jahmilli'd.

4. Default

>find villorn

There are no adventurers questing that match the names specified.

The usage for this command is: find {player1} {player2} ... {player9} and will provide a list of those players present you wish to find provided they are questing.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    And you've already said this multiple times previously /shrug
    You are right.

Just like the same stuff is getting posted.

This isn't a republican Convention where we just say the same shit over and over and it makes it true!

Creepy ass stalking, Borderline Harassment.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gs4Pawn View Post
    Creepy ass stalking, Borderline Harassment.
    Don't worry flame oogway will still sell you DR books if you don't suck his dick.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Don't worry flame oogway will still sell you DR books if you don't suck his dick.
    lol

8. Default

Villorn is just a symptom of the problem. The double standards are fucking atrocious. You've got people getting warnings for running passive-spellbot at their table while clear as a bell, and then this motherfucker is AFK scripting 18 hours a day and nobody gives a shit. Simu is a clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    Does the guy genuinely have a GM wife or was that just Macguyver's autistic conspiracy? Can't tell anymore with this game.
    Why do you bring up autism so often in your posts? It almost seems like an autistic fixation of yours at this point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    Does the guy genuinely have a GM wife or was that just Macguyver's autistic conspiracy? Can't tell anymore with this game.
    That was a rumour everyone used to say about Vivaldi (it wasn't true, of course.) I imagine he just applied it to this guy. Sometimes shit slips though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam