Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 190

Thread: Sound Familiar?

  1. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvard-s...212719358.html

    LOL - snake eating it's own tail.

    These fuckers have no idea what they've created. LOL.
    Liberals hate Asians. These mother fuckers come to this country and succeed at the American dream.. and minorities aren't supposed to be capable of that because of white privilege.

    Fuck Asians. They ruin everything.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #112

    Default

    Few are willing to talk about it, but black on asian violence is the disproportionate amount of asian violence.

  3. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Few are willing to talk about it, but black on asian violence is the disproportionate amount of asian violence.
    Can you blame them though? Asians are ruining their talking points!
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #114

    Default

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/still-tra...060201073.html

    Understand?

    We need that $.

    Maybe Boeing and the NBA could start doing PSAs for China.

  5. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/still-tra...060201073.html

    Understand?

    We need that $.

    Maybe Boeing and the NBA could start doing PSAs for China.
    We do need that money and I wholly agree that confusing outrage over human rights abuses that we cannot fix or are unwilling to fix is silly. Americans and Chinese benefit enormously from trade, though protectionist responses are warranted for IP Theft, market flooding and currency manipulation, ultimately nothings
    Last edited by Seran; 04-01-2021 at 12:56 PM.

  6. #116

    Default

    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kevin-d...013215550.html

    Don't hear to much about this do you.

    Where's all the outrage? Article is literally inferring it's "ehhh.. well /shrug shoulders" type banter.

    Wonder if the texts had been reversed. I'm sure it would be all over how Rappaport is this and that blah blah blah.

    Fucking joke all the animosity that gets promoted by the media for only specific reasons.

  7. #117

    Default

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/latino-ac...130554961.html

    Muahahahaha - Even Obama is now getting eaten by the monstrosity that has been allowed to run rampant.

    ROFL.

    Seriously though, they're trying to destroy all of the history based on today's standards. Lincoln got cancelled. Jefferson getting cancelled. Etc. etc. etc. We're letting about 10% of the populous, who are lunatics, dictate terms to the remaining 90%. It's batshit crazy.

  8. #118

    Default

    https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-...114346528.html

    Wait and watch - they're trying to set him up to run for office somewhere to keep the family business going.

    It's the "redemption arc" being played out, so they can install him as a state senator or some such.

    That's my prediction. Taking bets now.

  9. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/latino-ac...130554961.html

    Muahahahaha - Even Obama is now getting eaten by the monstrosity that has been allowed to run rampant.

    ROFL.

    Seriously though, they're trying to destroy all of the history based on today's standards. Lincoln got cancelled. Jefferson getting cancelled. Etc. etc. etc. We're letting about 10% of the populous, who are lunatics, dictate terms to the remaining 90%. It's batshit crazy.
    LOL - See if you can catch the hypocrisy in this interview. ROFL

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAf03sGq8RI
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-02-2021 at 04:03 PM.

  10. #120

    Default

    https://au.news.yahoo.com/alarming-p...072552494.html

    Well that didn't take long.

    Under Obama - Russia takes Crimea
    Under Biden - Threatening to take over more of Ukraine

    TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

    You think they know which US leaders are bitches? Or perhaps, proxies? Seems like BO and JB have some answering to do.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •