Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ascension questions and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I seem to recall reading one time that lightening weapons isn't always a good thing, but I forget why exactly.

Does it have something to do with ambushing? Or maybe it was two weapon combat and if the main hand weapon is lighter than the off-hand weapon then it causes some issues?

Anything like that? Or am I just going crazy and it's okay to always lighten a weapon?
    It's something to do with wanting your offhand weapon to be lighter than your main but I can't quite remember the reasoning behind it either.

2. Default

Was it good for warrior bashing to have a heavy weapon? I seem to remember something like that
    I accepted free spells during an "automated third party promotion" from "the responsible party," but I only did it once, and I didn't hunt until after they wore off

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Was it good for warrior bashing to have a heavy weapon? I seem to remember something like that
    Yes.

The TWC weight thing was probably for RT or something, if it was a thing at all.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-28-2021 at 06:15 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Not Simu feedback.

Send it directly to StillFront:

jorgen@stillfront.com <-- CEO

andreas@stillfront.com <--CFO

sofia@stillfront.com <-- Head of relations Sofia Wretmann.

All complaints about the game should be sent directly to the owners, not to Simu which will invariably forward such complaints to "do nothing, sit-on-my-hands, I hope those 2 whales don't quit" Wyrom.

Jorgen: <reads email> Svenn, no, uh, Mats - it's Mats right? Get me the numbers on, uh... <squints>... Gemstone. You can take your lunch later.

Svenn: Numbers look good, revenues are up year over year, possibly boosted by-

Jorgen: -thanks Mats. <deletes email> Now, go run them for "Call of War", "Battle Pirates", and "Property Brothers Home Design".