Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 229

Thread: Trump's Second Impeachment Trial

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Isla de Roatan
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Please do. I'm asking sincerely.
    https://reason.com/2021/02/09/cbo-sa...usly-it-would/
    https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/202...nimum-Wage.pdf

    It wont matter. Ive provided resources and counter points to several other politically aligned posters. Each time its either ignored or responded to in a I am smarter than you manner.
    Semper superne nitens.

  2. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Please do. I'm asking sincerely.



    Now you are going too far. Lets hold off on the accusations of blind allegiance, lack of independent thought, and sweeping generalizations about an entire party.

    Please explain how the policies I want, that I voted people into office to carry out, will have a bad effect on the country.
    You should reread what you just wrote. Then scroll up and read what you wrote. Then realize the hypocrisy.

    I'm not explaining anything to you, because you won't care or change your mind anyways. Their policies are already utter crap if you've been paying attention, and they won't get better.

  3. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    https://reason.com/2021/02/09/cbo-sa...usly-it-would/
    https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/202...nimum-Wage.pdf

    It won’t matter. I’ve provided resources and counter points to several other politically aligned posters. Each time it’s either ignored or responded to in a “I am smarter than you manner.”
    I see you Seizer. Don't think your links go unread or are not appreciated.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-16-2021 at 11:01 AM.

  4. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Lets hold off on the accusations of blind allegiance, lack of independent thought, and sweeping generalizations about an entire party.
    You're being sarcastic when you say that, I hope.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Please do. I'm asking sincerely.
    Your history suggests you are not and that you will simply discount, ignore and attempt distraction to avoid facts. You can complain or dismiss my analysis as just partisanship all you want, it is fact.


    Now you are going too far. Lets hold off on the accusations of blind allegiance, lack of independent thought, and sweeping generalizations about an entire party.

    Please explain how the policies I want, that I voted people into office to carry out, will have a bad effect on the country.
    Why, your demonstrated behavior, statements and actions prove that you do exhibit blind allegiance to party and lack of independent thought. Further, the policies you support have been clearly and repeatedly laid out and explained how they are and have been in the past, detrimental to the country, businesses and the people. You dismiss the explanations and historical facts out of hand every single time. Why should anyone ever waste any more time explaining anything to you ever? You pull this shit about every couple months, I think the longest you have lasted before trying to pull this is a bit over 8 months. You insult, dismiss, demean and denigrate everyone and everything that doesn't fit with your ideals, then when people stop responding to you and they finally get tired of your shit, you pull this kind of bullshit to bait them into re-engaging with you.

    Fuck off. You are a piece of shit. Your positions have been ripped apart by members of the forum, noted professors, experts and history it's self over and over again. You support totalitarian government. You support Socialism. You support unrestricted murder of the unborn and the people who think that the victims of failed late term abortion should be left to die. You support the destruction of the family. You are a racist, sexist, self loathing misandrist and I hope that you get to harvest the fruit of all the evil you support. The trouble is that others will have to suffer as well for that to happen.

    Again, fuck off.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You should reread what you just wrote. Then scroll up and read what you wrote. Then realize the hypocrisy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I'm not explaining anything to you, because you won't care or change your mind anyways. Their policies are already utter crap if you've been paying attention, and they won't get better.
    Ok. Well, thanks for nothing.

  7. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Please do. I'm asking sincerely.



    Now you are going too far. Lets hold off on the accusations of blind allegiance, lack of independent thought, and sweeping generalizations about an entire party.

    Please explain how the policies I want, that I voted people into office to carry out, will have a bad effect on the country.
    Does "everyone wanted him gone" include the 70m+ people that voted for him? Asking for Androidpk.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post


    Ok. Well, thanks for nothing.
    The failure rate on extracting blood from a turnip is 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    The failure rate on extracting blood from a turnip is 100%.
    The failure rate of you making a coherent and rational point is 100%. The failure rate of you acknowledging facts that dismantle your so called arguments 100%. The failure rate of you comprehending how you are the “Koristne Budale” or "Useful Fool" referred to by Raditsa, also 100%.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,532
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The failure rate of you making a coherent and rational point is 100%. The failure rate of you acknowledging facts that dismantle your so called arguments 100%. The failure rate of you comprehending how you are the “Koristne Budale” or "Useful Fool" referred to by Raditsa, also 100%.
    I need to check with Phyllis if this is correct, will get back to you.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •