Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Second Impeachment Trial

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    They are the fucktards that the Left was able to get into the senate from Georgia by having people "move" here to vote, stuffing ballot boxes, vote harvesting and so on. They are Stacy Abrams hand picked losers and ass kissers that even with the cheating, barely scraped by.
    That's a lot of words for more people voted for them.

Of course you have zero proof of any of this, just throwing out wild speculation and expecting the retards on the right to eat it up like they have been for months. At what point will you realize you got duped by a known con man.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

He's far too stupid to ever come to that conclusion. Bet he even donated to the cause.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    That's a lot of words for more people voted for them.

Of course you have zero proof of any of this, just throwing out wild speculation and expecting the retards on the right to eat it up like they have been for months. At what point will you realize you got duped by a known con man.
    Yeah, there are court cases in process.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Liberals can't meme..

I know you are so distraught right now, but chin up little fella.. now we can watch Biden/Harris heal the entire world!

We should keep track of all the campaign promises Biden keeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Back - you think I actually care he lost? I've thought on this some.. and I actually think it's for the best he lost.
    Yes, yes it is.

Why you may ask? Well let me tell you.
    This should be good.

He was the bull in the china shop..
    He damn sure was. Because he was a failed real estate swindler turned reality TV star.

he exposed everyone while he was in office. He exposed the corruption.
    Exposed who now? Seriously asking here. Who and what exactly did he expose that was a big revelation? What big "bust" did he make?

He didn't give a fuck, so he was able to put it all out in the open for everyone to see.
    Yeah, him not giving a fuck was obvious. Except for his fragile little ego. Four years of talking shit about everyone, taking political revenge, all while bribing the democratically elected leader of Ukraine whose country is being invaded by Putin to make his political enemy look bad. He put it all out in the open alright. After multiple people rightfully called out his bullshit.

If he had won - it would have been wah wah wah for another 4 years. By losing he exposed the hypocrites, the corrupt, and the abused system. Now they are all scrambling because they have nothing to hide behind.
    That wah wah wah is politics. Get used to it. You keep trying to paint his loss as a win. I admire the positive attitude but it is without acknowledging the reason for the loss. He sucked. Everyone wanted him to go away. Thank god he did. Not going to miss that jerk.

I'm actually excited for the next 4 years - because Biden and the corrupt will actually have to govern without anything to blame it on. I believe in people, and I believe that people will be like WTF are you all doing???? when they see the bullshit that will try to be done.
    I'm excited for all the same reasons. Finally a president who will get to work instead of tweeting all night on whatever he was bingeing on to keep him up late and up early. And absolutely they should be judged for everything they do. They are accountable to us the people. That did not change at any point before or after that fucking clown shit in the oval office. All corruption, fault, and wrong doing should always be exposed no matter who is in office.

So, enjoy your victory. I'll enjoy the betterment of the citizenry as they fight against the utter insanity that your side will try to implement. No hiding now.
    The utter insanity? Like better wages? More affordable healthcare? Common sense gun laws to keep our citizens safe? Better social safety needs for people who need it? If thats not the insanity you are talking about can you please explain?

Edit: As a side note - why no coverage on the martial law in Washington DC currently? There are still what 5k+? troops there?.. Surprising no one's acknowledged it yet. Of course, they had an impeachment to worry about.. but fact is.. martial law is currently in effect in Washington DC. Now that's some shit. Hopefully a reporter asks about that soon. Thankfully, Trump is gone.. and per the rhetoric of the past 4 years.. martial law is what a dictator would do right? So Biden is a dictator. Yea.. reason flip that shit. Jackasses.
    WHOSE FAULT DO YOU THINK IT IS THERE IS INCREASED SECURITY IN DC???

You think Biden just walked in and declared it?

Have you not seen and heard what happened on Jan 6th? The former president called a rally and incited an armed and armored mob of white supremacists to break into and ransack the US Capitol to prevent Congress from counting the legitimate electoral college votes that declared him the LOSER of the 2020 election fighting with federal and local law enforcement while chanting death threats to the vice president.

You can't flip that shit.

I would normally agree with you if Trump had been a normal politician. He fucked up the system so bad they had to go full retard. And you never go full retard. I think 90% of the populous (us normal folk) are going to be like WTF instead of the 45/45 split they could keep fighting while he was in office.
    He fucked up so bad he got impeached twice! Impeaching him was not going full retard. HIM GETTING HIMSELF IMPEACHED TWICE IS GOING FULL RETARD. Fuck sake.

I give him credit.. he exposed them all. And those idiots will keep going thinking it's business as usual. The human spirit will throw off the yoke of oppression eventually, and these jackasses think they have it figured out... only because they had someone to blame/hide behind. Fortunately, no more hiding and their exposure will be complete.
    I'll tell you what he exposed. He exposed his fragile little snowflake ego to the whole world. He exposed the racism that still exists in this country. He exposed how fragile our democracy really is. He exposed how leaders can manipulate mobs with fear, hatred, and anger to do whatever it is he wants them to do. He exposed the true power of the lie.

Hopefully we learn from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Everyone wanted him to go away.
    Everyone? Does that include the 70m+ people who voted for him? Or are you still living in your echo chamber bubble?

He fucked up so bad he got impeached twice! Impeaching him was not going full retard. HIM GETTING HIMSELF IMPEACHED TWICE IS GOING FULL RETARD. Fuck sake.
    You mean democrats failed twice due to immeasurable butthurt.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yes, yes it is.

This should be good.

He damn sure was. Because he was a failed real estate swindler turned reality TV star.

Exposed who now? Seriously asking here. Who and what exactly did he expose that was a big revelation? What big "bust" did he make?

Yeah, him not giving a fuck was obvious. Except for his fragile little ego. Four years of talking shit about everyone, taking political revenge, all while bribing the democratically elected leader of Ukraine whose country is being invaded by Putin to make his political enemy look bad. He put it all out in the open alright. After multiple people rightfully called out his bullshit.

That wah wah wah is politics. Get used to it. You keep trying to paint his loss as a win. I admire the positive attitude but it is without acknowledging the reason for the loss. He sucked. Everyone wanted him to go away. Thank god he did. Not going to miss that jerk.

I'm excited for all the same reasons. Finally a president who will get to work instead of tweeting all night on whatever he was bingeing on to keep him up late and up early. And absolutely they should be judged for everything they do. They are accountable to us the people. That did not change at any point before or after that fucking clown shit in the oval office. All corruption, fault, and wrong doing should always be exposed no matter who is in office.

The utter insanity? Like better wages? More affordable healthcare? Common sense gun laws to keep our citizens safe? Better social safety needs for people who need it? If thats not the insanity you are talking about can you please explain?

WHOSE FAULT DO YOU THINK IT IS THERE IS INCREASED SECURITY IN DC???

You think Biden just walked in and declared it?

Have you not seen and heard what happened on Jan 6th? The former president called a rally and incited an armed and armored mob of white supremacists to break into and ransack the US Capitol to prevent Congress from counting the legitimate electoral college votes that declared him the LOSER of the 2020 election fighting with federal and local law enforcement while chanting death threats to the vice president.

You can't flip that shit.

I'll tell you what he exposed. He exposed his fragile little snowflake ego to the whole world. He exposed the racism that still exists in this country. He exposed how fragile our democracy really is. He exposed how leaders can manipulate mobs with fear, hatred, and anger to do whatever it is he wants them to do. He exposed the true power of the lie.

Hopefully we learn from it.

The total amount of stupidity in this one post should solidify you has our Retard Champion for 2021.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Everyone? Does that include the 70m+ people who voted for him?
    Well, those 70m+ people are all racist, fascist, rednecks, so they don't count, right? Right?

Back - you should just stop. I could go down that list and counter everything you said with facts, and you'd just ignore it.

As I said, I'm glad he's gone. You get to watch what effect your guys policies are going to have, and it's going to be bad. You won't care though, because you only operate off of emotion and not logic. The perfect voter for the Democrat establishment.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-16-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Back - you should just stop. I could go down that list and counter everything you said with facts, and you'd just ignore it.
    Please do. I'm asking sincerely.

As I said, I'm glad he's gone. You get to watch what effect your guys policies are going to have, and it's going to be bad. You won't care though, because you only operate off of emotion and not logic. The perfect voter for the Democrat establishment.
    Now you are going too far. Lets hold off on the accusations of blind allegiance, lack of independent thought, and sweeping generalizations about an entire party.

Please explain how the policies I want, that I voted people into office to carry out, will have a bad effect on the country.