Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 229

Thread: Trump's Second Impeachment Trial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Trump's Second Impeachment Trial

    Today the Senate voted 56 to 44 that Trump's second impeachment trial IS constitutional.

    Over the next week the impeachment managers make their case and Trump's lawyers argue the case.


  2. #2

    Default

    Video shown by the impeachment managers to make their opening statement.

    NSFW CAUTION: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE


  3. #3

    Default

    in before the white supremacist PC crew. (Tgo, PB, Caelric, Neveragain, Methais, beldannon5, Neveragain)

    It's a damned shame that orange Julius won't be dragged out of court in shackles at the end of it, but I have hopes that at least it won't be the complete exoneration that the Republican party seems to be angling for.

    We shall see.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 02-11-2021 at 11:32 AM. Reason: forgot a racist
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm a complete retard and don't understand the meaning of the words I use. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    in before the white supremacist PC crew. (Tgo, PB, Caelric, Neveragain, Methais)

    It's a damned shame that orange Julius won't be dragged out of court in shackles at the end of it, but I have hopes that at least it won't be the complete exoneration that the Republican party seems to be angling for.

    We shall see.
    Agreed its a shame he won't be unanimously convicted of treason.

    But I'm hopeful more republicans will come over to the side of the constitution and rule of law. They gained 1 more today compared to the vote they held back in January.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Agreed its a shame he won't be unanimously convicted of treason.

    But I'm hopeful more republicans will come over to the side of the constitution and rule of law. They gained 1 more today compared to the vote they held back in January.
    The defense has been laughable so far.

    At least, it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

    As soon as it appears to be ending poorly for the defense I think we may see some of the more spineless and fearful 4 5 sycophants come out of the woodwork against him.

    Bets on who?
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 02-09-2021 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Wagers
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm a complete retard and don't understand the meaning of the words I use. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    in before the white supremacist PC crew. (Tgo, PB, Caelric, Neveragain, Methais, beldannon5)

    It's a damned shame that orange Julius won't be dragged out of court in shackles at the end of it, but I have hopes that at least it won't be the complete exoneration that the Republican party seems to be angling for.

    We shall see.
    Nice projection there, rapist.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  7. #7

    Default

    you sure are a racist person bhalzimo. it's funny how most people that call out people for being racist arae very much racist themselves

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    you sure are a racist person bhalzimo. it's funny how most people that call out people for being racist arae very much racist themselves
    Yeah. It really is.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,549
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    you sure are a racist person bhalzimo. it's funny how most people that call out people for being racist arae very much racist themselves
    Did you just call yourself racist?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Today the Senate voted 56 to 44 that Trump's second impeachment trial IS constitutional.
    I'm not going to argue one way or another whether the trial is constitutional but relying on Congress to determine constitutionality of something, especially in such a politically charged area, is problematic. This is the same Congress that has passed many, many unconstitutional laws in the past, including flat out racist laws.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •