Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Official : PSM: Phase 3 Proposal - Feedback Requested

Have to admit the changes for Warriors will increase their uniqueness. Specifically the revamp of the CMAN/Armor ability costs, in conjunction with abilities learned from actual levelling/skills instead of spending points on them.

Hope those aspects go live - would allow some much needed individualization and variety with the remaining CMAN options.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Man, there is that shiny and new aspect (I guess that's the dog turd covered in glitter that the other post referred to).

But at what point does that hankering for the next shiny turd turn into stifling chore of having to fixskill your character, yet again, in after a weekend going through "reims and reims" of discord chat logs. Are we there yet, or does that glitter-caked feces still look appealing?

There comes a time, when the sparkled-shit loses its luster... The new PSM-p3 update (player-system-manager phase 3 update) ... is too long, with too many nuggets!
    They got to keep re-inventing the wheel after a few years to keep us on that wheel.

Think about how many projects this will kill, how many weapons will cease to "be the best". It's a nightmare.

3. Default

Rogues getting the shaft again.

3% better chance to hit an aimed location?

Warriors get a WPS system, so they can weight weapons and pad armor, but only enough so in 50 weeks they can add 2 cer?

and what will rogues get? the ability to lighten armor, weapons, and clothing, and maybe if we are lucky, deepen bags too?

adding a ranged system, so casters are more powerful, and maybe also archers, snipers, etc?

But melee is weaker.

The whole update starts by saying many Cman abilities are considered mandatory, so people are using all their points on the mandatory builds...

So now those abilities are built into the classes, with archetypes... Will there be new Cman to replace the ones you are building into the classes?

The more I read these updates the more disillusioned I feel about it.

Warriors should be durable, front line fighters.

Rogues should be fragile, high damage

This game doesnt have PVP, so its not like you need to worry about pvp balance.

Blog Entries

they need to make a poison making system similar to vanilla WOW. Foraging required and part of the RG. Can make poisons that do direct added damage (flares) or ones that do DOT (also flares), make poisons that cause spell casting delays and chance to fail a cast (based on poison making skill). maybe sprinkle in a couple others, can be added to weapons or shields and doesn't impact ensorcell or any other things you can do to weapons/shields. Lasts for 1*poison making ranks. Poisons can have multiple applications and can be sold, anyone can add them.

I would bring my Rogue back in a heart beat to mess with a poison making system.

The rest of the Rogue changes are whelming at best...
    Discord - Daedo Meesh'Bodes#3464

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Daedo - Main Caster (Cleric)
    Ebstein - Main Melee (Monk)
    Ilyin - Utility dude (Empath)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    So now those abilities are built into the classes, with archetypes... Will there be new Cman to replace the ones you are building into the classes?
    I think the idea is that it frees up points to spend on other cmans. There are a lot of them, and there still WILL be a lot of them to choose from after this is implemented.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

Blog Entries

Really makes me think about returning on my warrior, but then I consider the time investment required and go.... naaaaaaaaah.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    they need to make a poison making system similar to vanilla WOW. Foraging required and part of the RG. Can make poisons that do direct added damage (flares) or ones that do DOT (also flares), make poisons that cause spell casting delays and chance to fail a cast (based on poison making skill). maybe sprinkle in a couple others, can be added to weapons or shields and doesn't impact ensorcell or any other things you can do to weapons/shields. Lasts for 1*poison making ranks. Poisons can have multiple applications and can be sold, anyone can add them.

I would bring my Rogue back in a heart beat to mess with a poison making system.

The rest of the Rogue changes are whelming at best...
    I really like this idea for rogues.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-09-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Some of the monk stuff looks kinda interesting. Being able to use KS & Martial Mastery w/ 20 ranks in MnM spells is particularly nice.

Has there been any time frame as to when this may be applied?

Quote Originally Posted by Malvadere View Post
    Meanwhile, rogues get a dog turd covered in glitter. Let's take a useless skill (hiding) and make literally everything revolve around it. While I'm ranting...what's the deal with these ranged weapon skills? Why would I ever use barrage or volley when I can just mstrike fire (focused and unfocused) and kill stuff faster, while still getting my weapon flares? Did they forget about mstrike fire?
    the way i picture a volley like skill is like a set and forget. Stay in defensive/guarded, shoot the volley, when it starts raining down you go offensive and start firing. Seems like an AoE crowd control mechanic for ranged.