Page 78 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The difference here though is your criteria is constantly changing. What could be considered a meltdown to you on Tuesday might not apply on Wednesday, and then you would cry foul.
    * Citation required.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Therefore it's on you to link said meltdown posts, because nobody can keep up with what you decide the "rules" are at any given time.

Any other response will be considered a concession.
    Alas, you, Methais, established the evidentiary rules for demonstrating one's characterization of another user's posts. The fact that you now regret it is funny, but your issue to deal with. Perhaps you shouldn't be so eager to give up next time and should put in a little more effort, then you'd have the credibility to demand more substantiation from someone else. Pro-tip, though: you're posting in a 79-page example of his (and your) ongoing meltdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    * Citation required.

Alas, you, Methais, established the evidentiary rules for demonstrating one's characterization of another user's posts. The fact that you now regret it is funny, but your issue to deal with. Perhaps you shouldn't be so eager to give up next time and should put in a little more effort, then you'd have the credibility to demand more substantiation from someone else. Pro-tip, though: you're posting in a 79-page example of his (and your) ongoing meltdowns.
    That's a lot of words just to say "I concede."

Alas, you, Methais
    Let's play "How dense is Ashliana?"

Round 1 question: You have no clue why I put your name as Ashliana in your mindless NO U'ing, do you?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 10:38 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That's a lot of words just to say "I concede."
    That's a particularly low-effort "I couldn't be bothered to read" strategy you tried, and failed, to use to characterize my statement as a concession.

Therefore it's on you to link said meltdown posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Thanks for calling yourself a retarded hypocrite, as I suspected you'd be forced to put yourself in your own place.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-22-2021 at 10:41 AM.

That's a particularly low-effort "I couldn't be bothered to read" strategy you tried, and failed, to use to characterize my statement as a concession.
    You knew the rules when you replied. The fact that you're too dense to understand anything is your own issue.

Here, invest in this. It'll be an upgrade for you:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

You knew the rules when you replied. The fact that you're too dense to understand anything is your own issue.

Here, invest in this. It'll be an upgrade for you:

You established the evidentiary rules, which you now regret. But thanks for this:

Of course I'm a retarded hypocrite! Have you MET me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Methais wouldn't dare call himself a retarded hypocrite, would he?
    Actual footage of Methais:

I constantly move the goalposts, which I now regret until next time I do it.

Actual footage of Ashliana trying to make a point about anything:

Actual footage of Ashliana bouncing off the ropes and getting pwned on the PC all day by everyone:

Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 11:07 AM.

It's hilarious that you're talking about other people "moving the goalposts" when this exchange revolves around you moving the goalposts for the standard of evidence you, Methais established, and you have zero sense of self-awareness.

Methais, as the dawning realization eventually comes over his barely-functioning mind:

Or to be put in (mostly) your retarded words:

The difference here though is your criteria is constantly changing. What could be considered evidence of someone's posts to you on Tuesday might not apply on Wednesday, and then you would cry foul.

Therefore it's on you to establish said standards of evidence, because nobody can keep up with what you decide the "rules" are at any given time. So establish them. And keep in mind, contradicting your earlier rules will be an admission that you were wrong previously.

Last edited by Ashliana; 04-22-2021 at 11:16 AM.

It's hilarious that you're talking about other people "moving the goalposts" when this exchange revolves around you moving the goalposts for the standard of evidence you, Methais established, and you have zero sense of self-awareness.

Methais, as the dawning realization eventually comes over his barely-functioning mind:

Or to be put in (mostly) your retarded words:

The difference here though is your criteria is constantly changing. What could be considered evidence of someone's posts to you on Tuesday might not apply on Wednesday, and then you would cry foul.

Therefore it's on you to establish said standards of evidence, because nobody can keep up with what you decide the "rules" are at any given time. So establish them. And keep in mind, contradicting your earlier rules will be an admission that you were wrong previously.

Translation: "Since PB won't be my daddy, I wish I could be like Methais instead of this waste of skin I turned out to be."

Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 11:30 AM.

That's quite the nonsensical concession. Bravo! Guess we're sticking with Methais-brand citations for posters' behavior.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-22-2021 at 11:34 AM.

I'm still super mad about my earlier concession!