Page 32 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1106

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

  1. #311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Sorry, but the KKK is the party of the democrats, and I am most assuredly not a democrat.
    Ouch, being forced to rely on BS from before even Parkbandit was born. Alas, the KKK was always the party of the conservative, white, rural south which, in 2021, is the bedrock of the GOP. That would be the reason David Duke and (all the southern Evangelical churches, also with roots in the KKK) supported Trump.

    Better luck next time, KKKaelric!

    Last edited by Ashliana; 03-21-2021 at 01:29 PM.

  2. #312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Okay, KKKaelric.
    This has to be your absolute worst attempt at anything ever. And you have a plethora of spectacular failures under your belt over the years.

    In before head pat gif.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  3. #313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This has to be your absolute worst attempt at anything ever. And you have a plethora of spectacular failures under your belt over the years.

    In before head pat gif.
    It's about on par with "Ashy-poo." Which would be the point, that apparently sailed far over your head.

    And, as requested..


  4. #314

    Default

    ashy poo is a cute, diminutive nickname. Insinuating that someone is a memeber of the grossest, most digusting thing ever created by the democrats, is, well, neither cute nor diminutive.

    But I've come to expect leftists to use KKK in casual conversation. It's a hallmark of what most leftists truly feel, deep down inside.

  5. #315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Alt-left: Far left extremists who can't use logic or facts to back up their claims.. just wild opinions and emotions. They typically believe in safe spaces, cancel culture and dwell in echo chambers. They are very fragile, unstable and unintelligent. They feign education by using search engines, but even then they fuck it up because they generally don't understand the simplest of conversations. An alt-leftist typically pretends to be something they are not online and use the Internet to escape the harsh reality that they have made for themselves..
    You should make a poll, post this minus the "alt-left" part, and let people vote on which PC member(s) they think of first.

    And then we'll place bets on who the top 3 will be.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I see. So not only have you not demonstrated any of your assertions, they all apply to you. You've been destroyed in argument after argument using "facts and logic," where you've been responded to respond with -- let's see -- wild opinions and emotions. You've been posting rep after rep screaming to "get me to only post in this thread," so I'd be cancelled and you can have your safe space and the echo chamber of your right-wing circlejerk will be preserved. You've been throwing a temper tantrum since Trump lost the election, evidence of your fragile instability, and you can't argue your way out of a paper bag, demonstrating your lack of intelligence. Similarly, you have the reading comprehension of a sixth grader, have to be put in your place by fellow right-wingers, and can't demonstrate any of your contentions.

    I guess you're everything you hate, and have the least amount of self-awareness of any human being in history. Better luck next time!
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  7. #317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Thanks for the flowery way of conceding, as we all knew you'd be forced to do, for the bazillionth time in a row. Be sure to bring up your reading comprehension failures again soon!



    Your retarded opinion on whether Harris is "an authoritarian" has nothing to do with your affirmation that she isn't "alt-left."
    Every time you say someone conceded, it's really just you projecting your own concession.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's about on par with "Ashy-poo." Which would be the point, that apparently sailed far over your head.

    And, as requested..

    Ashy-poo still makes 8329072308943x more sense than KKKaelric for a name that doesn't have the letter K in it at all.

    "But C has a K sound!"

    You're still a retard, and that doesn't make it any less stupid.

    But you're pretty stupid and you double down on stupidity 24/7, so none of this is surprising.

    Post another head pat gif. This is an order.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-21-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  9. #319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Thanks for the flowery way of conceding, as we all knew you'd be forced to do, for the bazillionth time in a row. Be sure to bring up your reading comprehension failures again soon!
    I'm not conceding anything. I just don't believe that the Doomsday Clock is some factual event that you can judge history on it. You believe the Doomsday Clock is a real measure. There's no convincing you that it's based upon the opinions of people.. and once you dig your high heels in, there's no reason to continue to bother to debate it.. just easier to make fun of the fact that you believe the Doomsday Clock is a factual measure.. like almost starting WW3 and almost starting a nuclear war.

    Like I said.. you can't teach a sock puppet anything... and that is the point I am conceding to.

    Now, continue to fag up this thread.. this is what it's for... to give you the attention you sorely miss in real life.

    I'm here for you.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  10. #320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    ashy poo is a cute, diminutive nickname. Insinuating that someone is a memeber of the grossest, most digusting thing ever created by the democrats, is, well, neither cute nor diminutive.

    But I've come to expect leftists to use KKK in casual conversation. It's a hallmark of what most leftists truly feel, deep down inside.
    It was created by southern, white, rural conservatives. The same type, like you, who eagerly voted for Trump. There's a reason why present and former figures in the KKK supported Trump, why self-identified white "nationalists" supported Trump, etc. Sorry you're butthurt about your attempt to claim the legacy of people who fought against conservative slave-owners and racist apologists, but that's your problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You not being able to understand that the reason PB (and you) always devolve into personal insults being because you can't win on the facts, and how PB trying to accuse anyone else of arguing with feelings when he hasn't been able to win on a single substantive issue in this folder in basically forever, reflects on you. It doesn't make anyone pointing out his (or your) failures "ironic." Sorry. I bet it felt satisfying to post a meme as if you were able to demonstrate an assertion, though. Keep trying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Every time you say someone conceded, it's really just you projecting your own concession.
    Again, you not being able to understand that someone making a claim, then being unable or unwilling to defend or demonstrate that claim, is a concession -- only reflects on you. No amount of mental gymnastics gets you out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Ashy-poo still makes 8329072308943x more sense than KKKaelric for a name that doesn't have the letter K in it at all.

    "But C has a K sound!"

    You're still a retard, and that doesn't make it any less stupid.

    But you're pretty stupid and you double down on stupidity 24/7, so none of this is surprising.

    Post another head pat gif. This is an order.
    I don't know why you keep spending paragraphs to say nothing. You'd save yourself time by just reducing it to what you really want to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm not conceding anything. I just don't believe that the Doomsday Clock is some factual event that you can judge history on it. You believe the Doomsday Clock is a real measure. There's no convincing you that it's based upon the opinions of people.. and once you dig your high heels in, there's no reason to continue to bother to debate it.. just easier to make fun of the fact that you believe the Doomsday Clock is a factual measure.. like almost starting WW3 and almost starting a nuclear war.

    Like I said.. you can't teach a sock puppet anything... and that is the point I am conceding to.

    Now, continue to fag up this thread.. this is what it's for... to give you the attention you sorely miss in real life.

    I'm here for you.
    You conceded because you don't have a way of reconciling your "position" with the reality that the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists choosing to move the Doomsday Clock in response to Trump's actions was a factual example of the impact of his lunacy. Nobody ever claimed "the Doomsday Clock's movements are based solely on facts." That's a straw man you were forced to make because you don't have anything meaningful to say, nor any way to refute the panic Trump caused except by, as you're doing here, ineptly trying to stick your fingers in your ears and go "LA-LA-LA-LA." The only funny aspect is that you think your reading comprehension errors are anything but you screaming, in neon lights:



    But there, there. Dry those tears. It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •