Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 992

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why so toxic? This is a positive thread.

    You must be very miserable. You are clearly in dire need of the power of positivity.

    It's great that you're totally okay with you being a transparent hypocrite. You throwing away what (nonexistent) credibility you had was an interesting choice, but thanks for the link to this thread I'll just post at you in every subsequent thread where you freak out and start hysterically crying about the "toxicity" that other people, who aren't you, cause. Thanks.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's great that you're totally okay with you being a transparent hypocrite. You throwing away what (nonexistent) credibility you had was an interesting choice, but thanks for the link to this thread I'll just post at you in every subsequent thread where you freak out and start hysterically crying about the "toxicity" that other people, who aren't you, cause. Thanks.
    Look how toxic you're being.

    You are being very toxic.

    You should be less toxic.

    And be more positive.

    You can start by listening to this very uplifting positive music:

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Look how toxic you're being.

    You are being very toxic.

    You should be less toxic.

    And be more positive.

    You can start by listening to this very uplifting positive music:

    It's okay, Methais. You'll figure out a way to shitpost that doesn't contradict itself someday.


  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's okay, Methais. You'll figure out a way to shitpost that doesn't contradict itself someday.




    You should be more positive. I'm starting to think that you're just a miserable person.

    Let's fix that with some positive easy listening music.



    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 04:49 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You should be more positive. I'm starting to think that you're just a miserable person.

    Let's fix that with some positive easy listening music.



    It's okay, Methais. You'll figure out a way to shitpost that doesn't contradict itself someday.


  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's okay, Methais. You'll figure out a way to shitpost that doesn't contradict itself someday.

    Are you saying you don't want to be positive? Why do you embrace negativity and toxicity so much?

    I do hope that this helps you to become a less miserable person.

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Are you saying you don't want to be positive? Why do you embrace negativity and toxicity so much?

    I do hope that this helps you to become a less miserable person.

    It's okay, Methais. You'll figure out a way to shitpost that doesn't contradict itself someday.


  8. #18

    Default

    Come on, Ashy-poo. Be happy for once.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Come on, Ashy-poo. Be happy for once.
    Low effort, as always. D for execution.

  10. #20

    Default

    Please be happy, Ashy-poo. We're all worried about you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •