Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Damn, you are still on an asshurt bender now 5+ years straight and your creepy, corrupt scum slithered in with a corrupt "victory" and your asshurt is even worse than before. Seek help.

It's cute you learned how to post a gif, that doesn't make your responses any more appropriate, effective or cognizant. Keep declaring yourself victor enough and you might just believe it even if it's not true and most everyone else is laughing at you.

I would pity you except that it's beneath me.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Damn, you are still on an asshurt bender now 5+ years straight and your creepy, corrupt scum slithered in with a corrupt "victory" and your asshurt is even worse than before. Seek help.

It's cute you learned how to post a gif, that doesn't make your responses any more appropriate, effective or cognizant. Keep declaring yourself victor enough and you might just believe it even if it's not true and most everyone else is laughing at you.

The right-wing butthurt is priceless, thank you. You were so confident you were on the cusp of a cultural revolution, only to be shocked back to reality by 81 million of your fellow Americans who, unlike you, don't get their news from InfoWars. But you'll be okay, Rocktar. Don't give up hope!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post

In Ashliana's defense, that gif is the pinnacle of his creativity.

Probably because of all the negativity and lack of positivity. But there's no need to worry.

Last edited by Methais; 02-10-2021 at 08:42 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In Ashliana's defense, that gif is the pinnacle of his creativity.

Probably because of all the negativity and lack of positivity. But there's no need to worry.

Kind of like this is the pinnacle of your creativity?

Self-awareness, Methais. Get some.

Kind of like this is the pinnacle of your creativity?

Self-awareness, Methais. Get some.
    Check back in after I've used it for like 94728492 posts in a row like you do.

In the meantime, you should work on doing this:

I would say you should attain some self awareness too, but you're not ready for that yet, as it would be counter productive with all that negativity you have built up.

Once you have become trans-positive, then we can check back into the self awareness thing. Doing so now would just make you more depressed, and we want positivity, not more negativity.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Check back in after I've used it for like 94728492 posts in a row like you do.

In the meantime, you should work on doing this:

I would say you should attain some self awareness too, but you're not ready for that yet, as it would be counter productive with all that negativity you have built up.

Once you have become trans-positive, then we can check back into the self awareness thing. Doing so now would just make you more depressed, and we want positivity, not more negativity.

Nice dodge. But as long as it still applies, I'll use it. Like now.

Nice dodge. But as long as it still applies, I'll use it. Like now.

Top tier creativity right there.

Why do you embrace negativity? Who hurt you as a child?

Just tell me who they are...

Top tier creativity right there.

Why do you embrace negativity? Who hurt you as a child?

Just tell me who they are...

Last edited by Ashliana; 02-10-2021 at 11:23 AM.