Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Sorry, my test came back negative.
    But that is positive!! Congratulations!!
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    But that is positive!! Congratulations!!
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Just when I thought this place couldn’t be any more pathetic, there is an 11 page thread for personal attacks.

This folder really needs some mods.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUSE View Post
    Just when I thought this place couldn’t be any more pathetic, there is an 11 page thread for personal attacks.

I volunteer you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUSE View Post

Thanks for adding to the personal attacks...

This thread is for positivity... some people just don't want to be positive.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is the it's time for unity thread.
    Idk man, that sounds pretty queer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Thanks for adding to the personal attacks...

This thread is for positivity... some people just don't want to be positive.
    It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Damn, you are still on an asshurt bender now 5+ years straight and your creepy, corrupt scum slithered in with a corrupt "victory" and your asshurt is even worse than before. Seek help.

It's cute you learned how to post a gif, that doesn't make your responses any more appropriate, effective or cognizant. Keep declaring yourself victor enough and you might just believe it even if it's not true and most everyone else is laughing at you.

I would pity you except that it's beneath me.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Damn, you are still on an asshurt bender now 5+ years straight and your creepy, corrupt scum slithered in with a corrupt "victory" and your asshurt is even worse than before. Seek help.

It's cute you learned how to post a gif, that doesn't make your responses any more appropriate, effective or cognizant. Keep declaring yourself victor enough and you might just believe it even if it's not true and most everyone else is laughing at you.

I would pity you except that it's beneath me.
    The right-wing butthurt is priceless, thank you. You were so confident you were on the cusp of a cultural revolution, only to be shocked back to reality by 81 million of your fellow Americans who, unlike you, don't get their news from InfoWars. But you'll be okay, Rocktar. Don't give up hope!