Page 73 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1146

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

  1. #721
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,814
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    You done screaming racist yet?



    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  2. #722

    Default

    "Pointing out you called me racist somehow means something." -Resident local racist Neveragain

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,814
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "Pointing out you called me racist somehow means something." -Resident local racist Neveragain


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,814
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default



    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  5. #725

    Default

    You sure are upset you got accurately identified as a racist. Thanks for stopping by!

  6. #726

    Default

    for Saturday!
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #727

    Default

    It's Saturday! And you're still retarded, one tantrum away from a stroke or heart attack. Take care to get some rest this weekend.

  8. #728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    On behalf of everyone else.

    No.
    I disagree.

    Your post is no longer on behalf of everyone else and is now invalid. Please delete yourself with a cheese grater.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That's quite the low-effort concession. Thanks for that.



    Alas, your rambling nonsense doesn't confer density on anyone else.



    You trying (in typical, comically inept fashion) to dispute my assertion that you're simping doesn't confer ignorance of the word on my part, much to your obvious dismay.



    I wish you the best of luck in laying out a coherent position next time, in coming up with a strategy that isn't just you insisting that up is down and the sky is purple, and dealing with your hilarious lack of self-awareness in that feelings, not facts, drive your every action.
    Why do you still expect people to put effort into replying to you? Do you feel entitled to this? Do you believe anyone is even interested in reasoning with the unreasonable? Be specific.

    Learn what "simp" means while you're at it. Thanks in advance buddy.

    Also, since we're apparently using Ashliana logic, then if your reply to this isn't posted exactly the way I want you to reply, then it will be considered a concession.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-17-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  9. #729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Why do you still expect people to put effort into replying to you? Do you feel entitled to this? Do you believe anyone is even interested in reasoning with the unreasonable? Be specific.
    "My arguments are only retarded because I can't be bothered to put any effort into making them not fall apart at the slightest glance" might be funny mental gymnastics on your part, but isn't the defense of your behavior you seem to think it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Learn what "simp" means while you're at it. Thanks in advance buddy.
    You trying (in typical, comically inept fashion) to dispute my assertion that you're simping doesn't confer ignorance of the word on my part, much to your obvious dismay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Also, since we're apparently using Ashliana logic, then if your reply to this isn't posted exactly the way I want you to reply, then it will be considered a concession.
    Your mental gymnastics about why you chose to participate in a conversation, threw out a bunch of nonsense, and then dropped it after proving unable to substantiate it, is your issue. You're okay looking like an idiot, and that's perfectly fine. You always do, regardless of who you're engaging with.

  10. #730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's Saturday! And you're still retarded, one tantrum away from a stroke or heart attack. Take care to get some rest this weekend.
    Easy Champ.. I was just reminding you where your place is because sometimes you, being the Retard Champion, forget where he should post.

    It's here, in this thread.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •