Page 45 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

What's wrong? Realized your error? By all means, keep doubling down on yet another of your hilarious reading comprehension failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    What's wrong? Realized your error? By all means, keep doubling down on yet another of your hilarious reading comprehension failures.
    I didn't make the error, "she" did.

And by "she", you mean yourself.

LOLOL This is right up there with Doomsday Clock 2021 and Kierphe 2010.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I didn't make the error, "she" did.

And by "she", you mean yourself.

LOLOL This is right up there with Doomsday Clock 2021 and Kierphe 2010.
    You absolutely made the error. The blue line establishes that the green child is female, not an example of me "forgetting my sex." You are right in that it's up there with "Doomsday Clock," since that's another example of you parading around your own reading comprehension failure and ignorance as if it were a victory.

Last edited by Ashliana; 03-26-2021 at 10:49 AM.

You absolutely made the error. The blue line establishes that the green child is female, not an example of me "forgetting my sex." You are right in that it's up there with "Doomsday Clock," since that's another example of you parading around your own reading comprehension failure and ignorance as if it were a victory.

I can't help but notice this on the post... Last edited by Ashliana; 03-26-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Which was 30 minutes after I brought it up.

Bro.. it's ok. We all know you pretend to be a she online.. We accept you for what you are: Confused and retarded.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

"I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Like I have said many times, before, ashy, you can see a counselor for your deep seated gender issues, and get started down the path.

I can't help but notice this on the post... Last edited by Ashliana; 03-26-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Which was 30 minutes after I brought it up.
    Translation: "I don't want to admit I had another Alzheimer's episode and committed yet another basic reading comprehension failure. This is my second best shot for an easy out. I'm taking it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Bro.. it's ok. We all know you pretend to be a she online.. We accept you for what you are: Confused and retarded.
    Much to your obvious dismay, you've never been able to demonstrate this assertion. That's the difference between us, Tardbandit. You commit mistakes, they're pointed out, and you're forced to respond with fantasy. Your piss poor reading comprehension keeps making you fall flat on your face, just like you did the other day with Trump -- and the funniest part of all, is you're too retarded to understand why even though you have other right-wingers trying to explain them to you.

Better luck next time!

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Like I have said many times, before, ashy, you can see a counselor for your deep seated gender issues, and get started down the path.
    It's okay, KKKaelric. You might not have a personality, but if you leech off of other people more creative than you long enough, you might pick a few things up.

Translation: "I don't want to admit I had another Alzheimer's episode and committed yet another basic reading comprehension failure. This is my second best shot for an easy out. I'm taking it!"
    Translation: "I don't want to admit I had another gender/account slip up episode and committed yet another basic writing failure. I really hope no one notices I went back and edited it to make it look like I was right!"

Much to your obvious dismay, you've never been able to demonstrate this assertion. That's the difference between us, Tardbandit. You commit mistakes, they're pointed out, and you're forced to respond with fantasy. Your piss poor reading comprehension keeps making you fall flat on your face, just like you did the other day with Trump -- and the funniest part of all, is you're too retarded to understand why even though you have other right-wingers trying to explain them to you.

Better luck next time!
    I don't have to when you do it for me.

Have a great night Ashliana.. better luck tomorrow not being retarded.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

It's okay, KKKaelric. You might not have a personality, but if you leech off of other people more creative than you long enough, you might pick a few things up.
    At least he doesn't refer to himself as a she.. like you did at 8:36AM today.

You would have been better off just deleting the post and pretending this Kierphe 2.0 mess didn't happen.

Like what happens in your confused mind.. did you not think anyone would notice the 2 hour edit later on?

Jesus.. now I feel bad. Imagine being that fucking stupid... god damn.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Translation: "I don't want to admit I had another gender/account slip up episode and committed yet another basic writing failure. I really hope no one notices I went back and edited it to make it look like I was right!"
    Trying to soothe your bruised ego with fantasy doesn't change reality. Your piss poor reading comprehension failed you yet again, and my edit to fix a grammatical issue didn't cause your failure after-the-fact.

Better luck next time!

I don't have to when you do it for me.
    Alas, your assertions still lack the power to rewrite history, no matter how butthurt you are that despite obsessing over me for the last 13 years, you've never been able to substantiate that claim.

Have a great night Ashliana.. better luck tomorrow not being retarded.
    Better luck not blaming other people for your comically poor reading comprehension tomorrow! Perhaps instead of the spending the night watching reality TV, you should pick up a book.