Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    . Progressives have already met conservatives half-way with efforts to reduce abortion without trampling on people's rights.
    I'm actually pro-choice, but this is laughable. Progressives have not at all met anyone halfway on this, or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Easier if you just admit it.. it is legal murder. Is what it is. No use trying to sugar coat it. Would resolve a lot of the back and forth on the topic.
    You think it's murder. Great. Best of luck convincing your fellow citizens that that's the case. Thus far, you haven't convinced either the population or the courts.

Blog Entries

So mad that you haven't been able to establish that abortions "murder babies," or that you didn't have a retort to your selectively applied limitation of the scope of morality of abortion to blacks as a cheap emotional tactic. And, you guessed it, Republicans are the ones who oppose effective measures to reduce abortions - i.e., comprehensive sex education, on purely religious grounds, which have no place in public policy.

It's "your," not "you're," and beeteedubs, you voted for Trump, who actually had a policy of genocide as per the Geneva Convention, of which the US is a signatory. Better luck next time laying out a coherent argument, though.
    So mad that you have to defend murdering 6 million black babies.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    I'm actually pro-choice, but this is laughable. Progressives have not at all met anyone halfway on this, or anything else.
    "They haven't met us halfway!"

"But what about the numerous measures we know actually reduce the abortion rate? Comprehensive sex education, family planning, empowerment of women?"

"Those don't count!"

"So you're only trying to control women and enforce your religion through secular law?"

"Shut up!"

Very convincing, conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So mad that you have to defend murdering 6 million black babies.
    So mad that you haven't been able to establish that abortions "murder babies," or that you didn't have a retort to your selectively applied limitation of the scope of morality of abortion to blacks as a cheap emotional tactic. And, you guessed it, Republicans are the ones who oppose effective measures to reduce abortions - i.e., comprehensive sex education, on purely religious grounds, which have no place in public policy.

Better luck next time!

Once again, you're a twat-waddle, little ashy-poo.

Blog Entries

Better luck next time!
    The NAZI's convinced themselves that Jews weren't people either. That's what they told themselves at night as they rest their heads on hair filled pillows and human ash settled like snow upon their window sills.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-05-2021 at 11:07 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by caelric
    Once again, you're a twat-waddle, little ashy-poo.
    Once again, you couldn't make or defend a coherent position. Someday, Caeli-poo.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The NAZI's convinced themselves that Jews weren't people either. That's what they told themselves at night as they rest their heads on hair filled pillows.
    I know you're butthurt that religious right-wingers haven't convinced either the public or the courts that "abortion is murder," but that's your issue. Perhaps you should dedicate your life to it if you feel so strongly, instead of just whining about it on a forum.

You think it's murder. Great. Best of luck convincing your fellow citizens that that's the case. Thus far, you haven't convinced either the population or the courts.
    It's sanctioned murder. Like the death penalty. I don't care either way. I just call it what it is. I don't need the "illusion" of it being something else. Others can lie to themselves all they want. Makes no mind to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I was wondering why this thread had so many replies already. I see it’s because Ashliana is every other post as per usual.
    It's triggered again.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.