Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 160

Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

  1. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I was wondering why this thread had so many replies already. I see it’s because Ashliana is every other post as per usual.
    Notice how most of this week was pretty chill overall until Ashliana showed back up and started blasting his retarded diarrhea all over the place like usual.

    When you log onto the PC after Ashliana has been spraying forum diarrhea everywhere:

    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 10:02 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In before you reply with more buzzword diarrhea like you do in 99% of your posts to anyone while continuing to be in dire need of a bath in a tub full of industrial strength Dawn soap.
    Can you imagine the hairy grease stain left behind in the tub?

    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Notice how most of this week was pretty chill overall until Ashliana showed back up and started blasting his retarded diarrhea all over the place like usual.

    When you log onto the PC after Ashliana has been spraying forum diarrhea everywhere:

    It has determined normal people are the problem and he's here to fag up the joint.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Can you imagine the hairy grease stain left behind in the tub?

    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 10:45 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I murdered animals in my family's neighborhood growing up.
    Get help soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let me try again, but with crayons:

    Loosening restrictions on abortions would result in more abortions overall. Republicans aren't pushing for this, democrats are. Let them have it and cull their own numbers as much as they want. The world would have less retards like you running around as a result.

    Was that more clear for you, since you can't figure out things on your own and have to parse every syllable of every word in a 100% literal context?
    Let's try again, but with crayons:

    It's long been the Democratic position that abortions should be accessible, safe, and rare.

    Was that more clear for you, since you can't figure out things on your own and have to parse every syllable of every word in a 100% literal context? Or does your addiction to straw man arguments win out every time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Nobody is forcing you to reply. Nobody is forcing you to not understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration either. That's just you choosing to be a retard on top of the massive retardedness you were born with.
    People understood, you simply misrepresented the state of the Republican position. Republicans prior to Trump openly opposed illegal immigration while, in reality, opposing immigration of all kinds. Trump brought it into the open, did nothing effective to stop illegal immigration, but did manage to heavily reduce legal immigration. Or were you too retarded to read the right-wing? (Ding, ding, ding, ding!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    In before you reply with more buzzword diarrhea like you do in 99% of your posts to anyone while continuing to be in dire need of a bath in a tub full of industrial strength Dawn soap.
    Aww. Sensitive right-wing fee-fees are sensitive!

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Notice how most of this week was pretty chill overall until Ashliana showed back up and started blasting his retarded diarrhea all over the place like usual.

    When you log onto the PC after Ashliana has been spraying forum diarrhea everywhere:

    Let's quote your same stupidity back at you, but with crayons: Nobody is forcing you to reply.

    And FYI, you are literally the one, this time, that shat up this thread by sperging out at Back. Second reply. So yet again, you're decrying the toxicity that you, yourself, created, without a shred of self-awareness or irony. But it just wouldn't be a Politics folder thread on the PC without that classic Methais-brand hypocrisy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Can you imagine the hairy grease stain left behind in the tub?

    There you go with your projection and fantasies again. Or did you have yet another bout of Alzheimer's and forget that you were the one who pussed out of the "let's prove who's fat and hairy" challenge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It has determined normal people are the problem and he's here to fag up the joint.
    You are anything but "normal." Normal people don't, in their late 40s, start a decade-long spree of obsessively cycling through the rep system on an ancient text-based game -- that they don't even play anymore -- to leave sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage to strangers, mostly other men, on the Internet. Seek psychiatric care.

  6. #116

    Default

    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Let's try again, but with crayons:

    It's long been the Democratic position that abortions should be accessible, safe, and rare.
    More accessible = more abortions happening overall. I'm sorry that you don't have the thinking capacity to figure this out.

    People understood, you simply misrepresented the state of the Republican position. Republicans prior to Trump openly opposed illegal immigration while, in reality, opposing immigration of all kinds. Trump brought it into the open, did nothing effective to stop illegal immigration, but did manage to heavily reduce legal immigration. Or were you too retarded to read the right-wing? (Ding, ding, ding, ding!)
    Nah.


    Aww. Sensitive right-wing fee-fees are sensitive!
    How does you being the most predictable person on this forum translate to hurt feelings again? Be specific.



    Let's quote your same stupidity back at you, but with crayons: Nobody is forcing you to reply.
    Which is why I skip 99% of your posts, and then you're like OMG U CONCEDED and look like an even bigger tard than you already are.

    You however, are incapable of doing such with anyone who's posting anything about anything. This thread is proof of that.

    And FYI, you are literally the one, this time, that shat up this thread by sperging out at Back. Second reply. So yet again, you're decrying the toxicity that you, yourself, created, without a shred of self-awareness or irony. But it just wouldn't be a Politics folder thread on the PC without that classic Methais-brand hypocrisy.
    This thread was toxic from the first because it was a toxic post based on the same type of stupidity that you embrace. You think it's not toxic because you agree with it, because in your world, as long as you agree with something, it can never be toxic.

    Despite that, any thread you enter becomes exponentially more toxic than it may have already been.

    But I'm quite sure that the problem is with everyone else, and certainly not you. Right?
    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 01:50 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    More accessible = more abortions happening overall. I'm sorry that you don't have the thinking capacity to figure this out.
    Not if they're paired with proven strategies for reducing abortion, like comprehensive sex-education, that the religious right opposes. I'm sorry that you don't have the thinking capacity to figure this out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Nah.
    Yet another concession. Excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    How does you being the most predictable person on this forum translate to hurt feelings again? Be specific.
    Speaking of predictable: your go-to strategy every time is to dress up what is, ultimately, a substance-free exchange of antipathy. But it wouldn't be you without the Methais-brand lack fo self-awareness.


    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Which is why I skip 99% of your posts, and then you're like OMG U CONCEDED and look like an even bigger tard than you already are.
    Erm, no. You "skip" posts because you're only on during certain parts of the day, where you stop by to leave some poorly conceived swipe or, on rare occasion, a poorly conceived position which is immediately dismantled and you come back to lash out personally rather than substantively respond the next day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You however, are incapable of doing such with anyone who's posting anything about anything. This thread is proof of that.
    You literally shat this thread up in your second post, then whined about other people being toxic. Sorry you're a retarded hypocrite, but that's on you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    This thread was toxic from the first because it was a toxic post based on the same type of stupidity that you embrace. You think it's not toxic because you agree with it, because in your world, as long as you agree with something, it can never be toxic.

    Despite that, any thread you enter becomes exponentially more toxic than it may have already been.

    But I'm quite sure that the problem is with everyone else, and certainly not you. Right?
    Except you're the one who stated how "peaceful" it was until I came and started posting. Or was it Back and his "toxicity"? You can't even keep your bullshit straight. Better luck next time.

  9. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Not if they're paired with proven strategies for reducing abortion, like comprehensive sex-education, that the religious right opposes. I'm sorry that you don't have the thinking capacity to figure this out.
    Republicans shouldn't give a shit about abortion, because democrats get them way more often than republicans do. You're just too dense to understand points being made because you're too busy foaming at the mouth all the time.

    Yet another concession. Excellent.
    I don't have to type up a huge wall of text filled with regurgitated buzzwords in order to tell you that you're wrong and/or full of shit.

    Speaking of predictable: your go-to strategy every time is to dress up what is, ultimately, a substance-free exchange of antipathy. But it wouldn't be you without the Methais-brand lack fo self-awareness.
    That's a lot of words just to say NO U. Though relatively speaking, for an Ashliana post, it's at least 20 paragraphs short of the norm.

    Erm, no. You "skip" posts because you're only on during certain parts of the day, where you stop by to leave some poorly conceived swipe or, on rare occasion, a poorly conceived position which is immediately dismantled and you come back to lash out personally rather than substantively respond the next day.
    I still read posts that I missed out on while I was logged off. But when I see 500 pages of you going back and forth with your usual Ashliana bullshit, yeah I keep scrolling. I skip the posts of the person you're arguing with too, if that makes your anus a little less sore, since me not reading all of your posts clearly hurts your feelings. A lot.

    You literally shat this thread up in your second post, then whined about other people being toxic. Sorry you're a retarded hypocrite, but that's on you.
    The thread was toxic from the moment Backlash posted it. But now that you're here, it's like 94873290472390423x more toxic.

    Except you're the one who stated how "peaceful" it was until I came and started posting. Or was it Back and his "toxicity"? You can't even keep your bullshit straight. Better luck next time.
    Back, at least compared to you, is like 90% well intentioned stupidity and 10% toxic, whereas you're 100% of both. That's why this thread went from shit to full blown diarrhea as soon as you got here.

    Out of 119 posts in this thread including this one, 38 of them are yours, and throughout almost the whole thread, every 2nd or 3rd post is yours and it rarely goes longer than that without you spraying more fail everywhere.

    But yes, you being able to ever shut the fuck about anything at all ever with anyone and latching onto every syllable of every word said to counter against arguments that aren't even being made except for in your fantasy world is totally everyone else's fault and it's them being toxic, and not you. That's why you've already taken up 1/3 of the total posts in this thread regurgitating the same diarrhea over and over.

    On the toxic scale, Back is more like this:


    And you are this:
    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 03:43 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  10. #120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Republicans shouldn't give a shit about abortion, because democrats get them way more often than republicans do. You're just too dense to understand points being made because you're too busy foaming at the mouth all the time.
    Nice non-sequitur. Guess you conceded the earlier point? No surprise there. And beeteedubs, you didn't make a "point," you made a straw man, which was pointed out, and you flailingly veered off in another direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I don't have to type up a huge wall of text filled with regurgitated buzzwords in order to tell you that you're wrong and/or full of shit.
    Your mental gymnastics about why you conceded are meaningless, no matter how much you pretend you had some high, noble purpose for not being able to bother to defend your position. Better luck next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    That's a lot of words just to say NO U. Though relatively speaking, for an Ashliana post, it's at least 20 paragraphs short of the norm.
    I see, like above, you couldn't engage with the matter of your hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness. Surprise: Zero.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I still read posts that I missed out on while I was logged off. But when I see 500 pages of you going back and forth with your usual Ashliana bullshit, yeah I keep scrolling. I skip the posts of the person you're arguing with too, if that makes your anus a little less sore, since me not reading all of your posts clearly hurts your feelings. A lot.
    If you do read posts, you don't absorb any of what's going on, since you've demonstrated your ignorance of subject matter and interpersonal reactions. So it's either you don't read, or you have the reading comprehension of a mentally impaired five year old. Which do you imagine reflects better on you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    The thread was toxic from the moment Backlash posted it. But now that you're here, it's like 94873290472390423x more toxic.
    So it was toxic from the beginning, and you just decided to jump in and make it worse -- without a shred of irony or self-awareness to your general whining about the supposed toxicity -- which has nothing to do with you and your dogpiling friends, right? A completely consistent position that doesn't, in any way, shape or form, exemplify your aforementioned hypocrisy. Kudos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais

    Back, at least compared to you, is like 90% well intentioned stupidity and 10% toxic, whereas you're 100% of both. That's why this thread went from shit to full blown diarrhea as soon as you got here.
    Nope. You and your dogpiling clique are the reason, as always. You just seem to think intellectual dishonesty somehow makes you look less retarded than owning your shitposting, as if your act is somehow convincing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Out of 119 posts in this thread including this one, 38 of them are yours, and throughout almost the whole thread, every 2nd or 3rd post is yours and it rarely goes longer than that without you spraying more fail everywhere.

    But yes, you being able to ever shut the fuck about anything at all ever with anyone and latching onto every syllable of every word said to counter against arguments that aren't even being made except for in your fantasy world is totally everyone else's fault and it's them being toxic, and not you. That's why you've already taken up 1/3 of the total posts in this thread regurgitating the same diarrhea over and over.
    What do you imagine the last half-dozen of our interactions has accomplished? Nothing besides you demonstrating your own hypocrisy. You're very concerned about the state of the forum, and the "diarrhea being regurgitated," as you literally do that at every opportunity. Consult a mirror, and/or a psychiatrist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    On the toxic scale, Back is more like this:


    And you are this:
    You'd think after more than a decade of each of our interactions going the same way, with you freaking out over your circlejerk's groupthink being disturbed, that you'd eventually figure out that no amount of dogpiling will ever get you what you want. Keep at it, though!


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •