Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 160

Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Keep whining at strangers on the Internet as if it'll convince society you're right. Spoiler Alert: It won't.
    I'm making statements of fact.. pretty sure you're the one making the excuses. I'm okay calling it what it is, and if society wants to accept it... so be it. I just don't need the sugar coated logic or terminology to accept it. You, and others, seem to need it.

    Edit: Fact you're throwing smiley faces behind your posts about such a topic, tells me more about you than the already low opinion I had of you.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-05-2021 at 11:59 PM.

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Ok, Democrat policies kill nearly 600,000 Americans every year. Geez, I was cutting you break.
    The Republican ideal of morality, dripping with hypocrisy, hasn't changed in the last 70 years. "Sex is only for procreation, and only between a married wife and husband. Even masturbation is wrong." Conservatives certainly don't practice that, and never have. They just had secret mistresses and flew them to permissive states or countries for hypocritical abortions, and insisted that jerking off was something other people did, as they immediately went and did just that. Again, you eagerly supported someone who was illegally paying off sex workers to be silent about his affairs while his wife was in the hospital, pregnant with his son, whose wife accused him of rape, and who dozens of credible women accused of sexual assault.

    Sorry you've been brainwashed by Bronze Age goat herder mythology from thousands of years ago, and aren't critical enough of your own beliefs to move past it. If you had the capacity for introspection, though, you probably wouldn't be a 2021 Republican.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I'm making statements of fact.. pretty sure you're the one making the excuses. I'm okay calling it what it is, and if society wants to accept it... so be it. I just don't need the sugar coated logic or terminology to accept it. You, and others, seem to need it.

    Edit: Fact you're throwing smiley faces behind your posts about such a topic, tells me more about you than the already low opinion I had of you.
    Erm, no. You're making subjective statements, pretending they're factual, and getting increasingly upset that simply repeating that the sky is purple isn't magically twisting and warping reality to suit your delusions. Sorry you're butthurt that society doesn't agree with your fringe, religiously-based, science-free vision of the world, but them's the breaks. That's your role as a right-wing religious kook: to be laughed at, ignored, and moved past. Better luck coming up with a coherent argument next time.

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    The Republican ideal of morality, dripping with hypocrisy, hasn't changed in the last 70 years. "Sex is only for procreation, and only between a married wife and husband. Even masturbation is wrong." Conservatives certainly don't practice that, and never have. They just had secret mistresses and flew them to permissive states or countries for hypocritical abortions, and insisted that jerking off was something other people did, as they immediately went and did just that. Again, you eagerly supported someone who was illegally paying off sex workers to be silent about his affairs while his wife was in the hospital, pregnant with his son, whose wife accused him of rape, and who dozens of credible women accused of sexual assault.

    Sorry you've been brainwashed by Bronze Age goat herder mythology from thousands of years ago, and aren't critical enough of your own beliefs to move past it. If you had the capacity for introspection, though, you probably wouldn't be a 2021 Republican.



    Erm, no. You're making subjective statements, pretending they're factual, and getting increasingly upset that simply repeating that the sky is purple isn't magically twisting and warping reality to suit your delusions. Sorry you're butthurt that society doesn't agree with your fringe, religiously-based, science-free vision of the world, but them's the breaks. That's your role as a right-wing religious kook: to be laughed at, ignored, and moved past. Better luck coming up with a coherent argument next time.
    Whatever excuse you need to live with yourself. There are all types of excuses to deal with killing, mentally and emotionally... some work - others don't. Just don't pretend it's not killing.

    And again with the smiley face... can tell you've actually never killed before. Or maybe you have, and it's your coping mechanism.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-06-2021 at 12:26 AM.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Whatever excuse you need to live with yourself. There are all types of excuses to deal with killing, mentally and emotionally... some work - others don't. Just don't pretend it's not killing.
    Again, if you were interested in reducing abortions, there's plenty of ways to do so without trampling on people's rights. And those pragmatic efforts are opposed by... Republicans. You have no one to blame but yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps
    And again with the smiley face... can tell you've actually never killed before. Or maybe you have, and it's your coping mechanism.
    Seek psychiatric care.

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Again, if you were interested in reducing abortions, there's plenty of ways to do so without trampling on people's rights. And those pragmatic efforts are opposed by... Republicans. You have no one to blame but yourself.



    Seek psychiatric care.
    You realize you're the one putting smiley faces in posts about abortion and killing, don't you?

    You really should rethink what you post, because I always disagreed with most of your ideas - but now I just think you're a degenerate piece of garbage the more you talk.

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You realize you're the one putting smiley faces in posts about abortion and killing, don't you?

    You really should rethink what you post, because I always disagreed with most of your ideas - but now I just think you're a degenerate piece of garbage the more you talk.
    You are an imbecile. Oh, and before I forget: Learn2PC.

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You are an imbecile. Oh, and before I forget: Learn2PC.
    Nothing to add.. I'm pretty sure your responses are blatant enough for most to understand your depravity.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-06-2021 at 12:38 AM.

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Nothing to add.. I'm pretty sure your responses are blatant enough for most to understand your depravity.
    You literally dropped your "argument" to focus on ... my use of smileys. Speaking of having "nothing to add.." Consult a mirror, or a psychiatrist.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,814
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I hate humanity. I wish humans never existed, well, except me of course. The earth would cease to turn if I did not exist.
    That's because you're a self aggrandizing cunt.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-06-2021 at 07:42 AM.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  10. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Your statement of "Let them increase the fuck out of abortion rates. Especially since most people who get them are democrats. And who wants more retards like you running around" implies, retardedly, that increasing the number of abortions is somehow a left-wing goal. The graph demonstrates the oppose, that when Democrats are in power, they pass policies which address the problem. Republicans always have the same, completely ineffective solution: prohibition.
    Let me try again, but with crayons:

    Loosening restrictions on abortions would result in more abortions overall. Republicans aren't pushing for this, democrats are. Let them have it and cull their own numbers as much as they want. The world would have less retards like you running around as a result.

    Was that more clear for you, since you can't figure out things on your own and have to parse every syllable of every word in a 100% literal context?


    Since you can't argue on the merits, you'd save us both time if you just summarized your nonsense with exchanges of "Fuck you!" Or you could learn how to lay out a coherent position.. but we both know you're incapable of doing that. Kudos again, though, on conceding on your "illegal versus legal immigration" nonsense.
    Nobody is forcing you to reply. Nobody is forcing you to not understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration either. That's just you choosing to be a retard on top of the massive retardedness you were born with.

    In before you reply with more buzzword diarrhea like you do in 99% of your posts to anyone while continuing to be in dire need of a bath in a tub full of industrial strength Dawn soap.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-06-2021 at 09:45 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •