Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Once again, you couldn't make or defend a coherent position. Someday, Caeli-poo.

I know you're butthurt that religious right-wingers haven't convinced either the public or the courts that "abortion is murder," but that's your issue. Perhaps you should dedicate your life to it if you feel so strongly, instead of just whining about it on a forum.

6 million black Americans murdered by Democrat policies. Congratulations! 2021 will be the year Democrats surpass the Holocaust.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    It's sanctioned murder. Like the death penalty. I don't care either way. I just call it what it is. I don't need the "illusion" of it being something else. Others can lie to themselves all they want. Makes no mind to me.
    You can think it's murder all you want. I think indoctrinating your children in religious belief before they have the ability to evaluate information for themselves is child abuse. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So you've got the minority opinion, the one held by the majority of men, who don't make the decision about abortion. How mystifying.

Beeteedubs, if you break down the percentage of people who believe that abortion should be legal in some or most cases, it's much higher than a plurality. Almost like reality isn't the black and white partisan battle you've deluded yourself into seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    6 million black Americans murdered by Democrat policies. Congratulations! 2021 will be the year Democrats surpass the Holocaust.
    So mad that you haven't been able to establish that abortions "murder babies," or that you didn't have a retort to your selectively applied limitation of the scope of morality of abortion to blacks as a cheap emotional tactic. And, you guessed it, Republicans are the ones who oppose effective measures to reduce abortions - i.e., comprehensive sex education, on purely religious grounds, which have no place in public policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's triggered again.
    So many triggered right-wingers can't tolerate their arguments falling apart when subjected to the slightest bit of scrutiny.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-05-2021 at 11:40 PM.

You can think it's murder all you want. I think indoctrinating your children in religious belief before they have the ability to evaluate information for themselves is child abuse. To each their own.

So you've got the minority opinion, the one held by the majority of men, who don't make the decision about abortion. How mystifying.

Beeteedubs, if you break down the percentage of people who believe that abortion should be legal in some cases, it's much higher than a plurality. Almost like reality isn't the black and white partisan battle you've deluded yourself into seeing.

So mad that you haven't been able to establish that abortions "murder babies," or that you didn't have a retort to your selectively applied limitation of the scope of morality of abortion to blacks as a cheap emotional tactic. And, you guessed it, Republicans are the ones who oppose effective measures to reduce abortions - i.e., comprehensive sex education, on purely religious grounds, which have no place in public policy.

So many triggered right-wingers can't tolerate their arguments falling apart when subjected to the slightest bit of scrutiny.
    I don't think it is.. it is. Just because you want to use some other term to feel better about yourself, so be it.

Blog Entries

Beeteedubs, if you break down the percentage of people who believe that abortion should be legal in some or most cases, it's much higher than a plurality. Almost like reality isn't the black and white partisan battle you've deluded yourself into seeing.

I'm just pointing out that not everyone is pro-murder like you suggest, it's actually a pretty close split.

I mean, call me nuts, but.. in the past week we have Democrats that support murdering black babies by the 10's of thousands a year that also want to re-educate political adversaries.

But Republicans are Nazi's.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I don't think it is.. it is. Just because you want to use some other term to feel better about yourself, so be it.
    You can assert it is all you want. That doesn't make it so any more than you declaring the sky is purple makes it so, as your unilateral declarations lack the power to twist and warp reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    I'm just pointing out that not everyone is pro-murder like you suggest, it's actually a pretty close split.

I mean, call me nuts, but.. in the past week we have Democrats that support murdering black babies by the 10's of thousands a year that also want to re-educate political adversaries.

But Republicans are Nazi's.
    I know you're butthurt that you haven't been able to establish that abortions "murder babies," or that you didn't have a retort to your selectively applied limitation of the scope of morality of abortion to blacks as a cheap emotional tactic. And, you guessed it, Republicans are the ones who oppose effective measures to reduce abortions - i.e., comprehensive sex education, on purely religious grounds, which have no place in public policy. Better luck next time.

You can assert it is all you want. That doesn't make it so any more than you declaring the sky is purple makes it so, as your unilateral declarations lack the power to twist and warp reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay.

I know you're butthurt that you haven't been able to establish that abortions "murder babies," or that you didn't have a retort to your selectively applied limitation of the scope of morality of abortion to blacks as a cheap emotional tactic. And, you guessed it, Republicans are the ones who oppose effective measures to reduce abortions - i.e., comprehensive sex education, on purely religious grounds, which have no place in public policy. Better luck next time.
    As said, you keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. Doesn't change the fact. Why I said earlier.. would clear up a lot of the argument if it was just called what it is... sanctioned murder. So be it.

Not sure why you're fighting an obvious fact so hard, but /shrug... you're a piece of shit so it doesn't surprise me. That is an opinion, not fact. See the difference?

As said, you keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. Doesn't change the fact. Why I said earlier.. would clear up a lot of the argument if it was just called what it is... sanctioned murder. So be it.

Not sure why you're fighting an obvious fact so hard, but /shrug... you're a piece of shit so it doesn't surprise me. That is an opinion, not fact. See the difference?
    You think it's murder. Great. Best of luck convincing your fellow citizens that that's the case. Thus far, you haven't convinced either the population or the courts.

You think it's murder. Great. Best of luck convincing your fellow citizens that that's the case. Thus far, you haven't convinced either the population or the courts.
    Keep fighting it. I know it's all you have. Sad to watch really, but is what is.

Keep fighting it. I know it's all you have. Sad to watch really, but is what is.
    Keep whining at strangers on the Internet as if it'll convince society you're right. Spoiler Alert: It won't.

Blog Entries

Ok, Democrat policies kill nearly 600,000 Americans every year. Geez, I was cutting you break.

Before Roe v Wade, “thousands of women died every year” from botched, illegal abortions. It’s a nice stat. But as the Washington Post reports, it is a “false claim.” Let that sink in. The Washington Post, a radically pro-abortion newspaper, is giving Planned Parenthood and its president Leana Wen four Pinocchios for this whopper. I encourage you to read the article. Before the advent of antibiotics, say back in the 1930s, thousands of women may have died each year. But even that isn’t clear. But by 1972, the year before Roe, the CDC reported 24 deaths from legal abortions, and 39 by illegal abortions.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984