Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Reim Lag

Blog Entries

fukken shrekt

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Holy shit! Wyrom also posted on the officials that my pre-Dreavening services were okay too because of how limited they are in nature (only 15 minutes at a time, because I'm not doing it afk, etc etc.) This all happened two years ago so I remembered wrong but I thought he told me that in game in private.

Glad to know this is was all recorded on the officials no less.
    Screenshot everything relevant, if you haven't already. Giving everybody the benefit of the doubt, I think one can guess that Estild never saw the posts Wyrom made in that thread and maybe ended up unhappy over you going over 30 people per group again (but why not just bring it up to you or Wyrom?). Perhaps Wyrom simply forgot what he posted on the forums close to 2 years ago. Even assuming all of these though, they still did you wrong the way they did in the recent thread, where they made you out to be someone who didn't cooperate and sneakily went above whatever limit they placed on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    fukken shrekt

Yup. And I don't recall seeing any announcements saying Dreavenings were causing issues again, and if they were they probably should have sent me a private message on Discord or something because I don't really keep up with official announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    Even assuming all of these though, they still did you wrong the way they did in the recent thread, where they made you out to be someone who didn't cooperate and sneakily went above whatever limit they placed on you.
    That's what upset me the most. They didn't contact me this time around to give me a heads up and give me a chance to change some things like they did back in 2019, they just posted it on Discord and the officials and placed the blame directly on me. Then rather than getting my side of the story both Estild and Wyrom claim they asked me to limit my group sizes to 30 then I completely thumbed my noses at them and continued to do whatever I wanted, when in fact I DID follow their 30 person limit up until Wyrom made that announcement which clearly gave me the go ahead to go back to 60. And I'll admit sometimes the final group is 70ish so if they really want to split hairs I can lower the final group limit as well, but I can't imagine that's really the issue that is causing trouble lately.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-15-2021 at 10:15 PM.

I feel better now knowing I'm not going crazy. I got the details wrong of who told me and where, but I knew for a fact a GM told me I was good to go as normal and I haven't just been ignoring the GMs for 2 years.

Blog Entries

Even assuming all of these though, they still did you wrong the way they did in the recent thread, where they made you out to be someone who didn't cooperate and sneakily went above whatever limit they placed on you.
    That's the thing that sticks out to me about all this. It's been going on for years. Some of the staff are outright hostile to dreavenings (Estild) while Wyrom, in my opinion, just says what he thinks other people want to hear which results in a lot of confusion and mixed messaging.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Need to link those posts from Wyrom onto the officials. With screens hots, in case someone decides to get delete happy.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Need to link those posts from Wyrom onto the officials. With screens hots, in case someone decides to get delete happy.
    Got both all nice and screenshotted.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    For future reference: "60 man group ok" screen shot:

https://imgur.com/a/rufKcae

link to official forum post:

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...tions/view/320

I hate that you made me go dig it up. 3/22/2019, from Wyrom. The "GM's trying to shut down dreavenings" thread from the suggestions forums on the official. Image linked below, trying to make it display properly.

https://imgur.com/a/rufKcae

I just realized you posted this 3 minutes before I did :O