Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Reim Lag

Krakii is an ass.

Blog Entries

I used to advocate putting Krakii on ignore, but I think he's similar to a dog that barks at the mailman, whenever the mailman leaves he thinks he's won and just barks louder. Plus his posting style is entertaining in a second-hand cringe sort of way.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I used to advocate putting Krakii on ignore, but I think he's similar to a dog that barks at the mailman, whenever the mailman leaves he thinks he's won and just barks louder. Plus his posting style is entertaining in a second-hand cringe sort of way.
    It's like, every time my opinion of him goes up a little, he'll always go off and act retarded or obnoxious again for it to go down again. I mostly just greatly lower my expectations of him nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why am I not surprised to see Krakii carrying so much water for the GMs?

So I guess he's just completely missed the part where Wyrom called me out by name, where Estild very obviously was referring to me to suggest I ignored their request 2 years ago and that he will have to make changes to POLICY to ensure that if I continue to "ignore" their requests there would be official repercussions, and Wyrom backed up these statements of his.

Of course he didn't miss those posts, he just chooses to ignore them because that's what Krakii does.

For fuck's sake, Estild literally referred to me as "the RESPONSIBLE party":

"The GMs weren't blaming you, Dreaven! Why you taking it so personally?"
    Link? Krakii is that train wreck you want to look away from, but can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    It's like, every time my opinion of him goes up a little, he'll always go off and act retarded or obnoxious again for it to go down again. I mostly just greatly lower my expectations of him nowadays.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-17-2021 at 11:13 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Link? Krakii is that train wreck you want to look away from, but can't.
    A lot of posts were hidden again, including his.

6. Default

"t's not fair to ask the other 800 or so characters"

You don't ask characters, you ask players, derp. So that would only be like 150 asks, not 800.

"to promote automated third party promotions"

LOL at "automated third party promotions." They are NOT dreavenings, they are NOT spellups, say it with me now, they are "automated third party promotions."

On top of that, this particular individual ("the responsible party") is promoting these automated third party promotions. Ohh the horror!!! They should just skip the policy updates and "roleplay" the town guard enforcing a restraining order for this. They could even get the town judge involved, to throw books at him in-game for d10 damage... he wouldnt have a chance to get away from the books due to in-game lag - a very poetic sentence.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 02-18-2021 at 02:25 AM.
    I accepted free spells during an "automated third party promotion" from "the responsible party," but I only did it once, and I didn't hunt until after they wore off

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    "t's not fair to ask the other 800 or so characters"

You don't ask characters, you ask players, derp. So that would only be like 150 asks, not 800.

"to promote automated third party promotions"

LOL at "automated third party promotions." They are NOT dreavenings, they are NOT spellups, say it with me now, they are "automated third party promotions."

On top of that, this particular individual ("the responsible party") is promoting these automated third party promotions. Ohh the horror!!! They should just skip the policy updates and "roleplay" the town guard enforcing a restraining order for this. They could even get the town judge involved, to throw books at him in-game for d10 damage... he wouldnt have a chance to get away from the books due to in-game lag - a very poetic sentence.
    "All Dreavenings will be done on the boulder now. Thank you."
    Last edited by Methais; 02-18-2021 at 08:42 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

8. Default

Wyrom Estild and co. are currently testing the waters to see how much backlash they'll get when they shut him down.

Absolute pieces of shit, boils my blood they are using Dreavenings as a scape goat for all the lag and to kill a mechanical (free) advantage to players all at the same time.

I'm really beginning to despise the management now. Getting way too greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Wyrom Estild and co. are currently testing the waters to see how much backlash they'll get when they shut him down.

Absolute pieces of shit, boils my blood they are using Dreavenings as a scape goat for all the lag and to kill a mechanical (free) advantage to players all at the same time.

Simu likes to lie. Kind of a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post

Rona pop is making them overconfident.