Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Reim Lag

Doug and Krakii. Two of the biggest idiots on the forums. And discord. Well, at least Doug is on Discord. not sure if Krakii is.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Doug and Krakii. Two of the biggest idiots on the forums. And discord. Well, at least Doug is on Discord. not sure if Krakii is.
    I'm gonna assume that he isn't, because if he was, you would hear every single day about what GS was like back in 1992 in response to everything anyone says about anything.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-16-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

You have to start wondering where the game is heading if the PC becomes the voice of reason and sanity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They're already testing the waters with that for this run of DR. You can get a 25% discount on certain items, but they become account attuned. I expect to see a lot more of that going forward. This applies to flare stuff too...buy a cert at a discount and use it on your item...that item is now attuned to your account.
    I think that's more to do with the insane amount of BS inflation, such that more and more people (who aren't script farmers) get priced out of stuff they would otherwise buy.
    Last edited by Taernath; 02-16-2021 at 01:02 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

I'm gonna assume that he isn't, because if he was, you would hear every single day about what GS was like back in 1992 in response to everything anyone says about anything.
    I like krakii the most out of that list of people, because he actually managed to tone that behavior of his way down after being called out on it. He's capable of changing based on new info and feedback received, which doesn't seem to be the case with most of those other guys. I once came across a blog post from like, 2009 from Virilneus complaining about Doug basically doing the same things he does today.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    I like krakii the most out of that list of people, because he actually managed to tone that behavior of his way down after being called out on it. He's capable of changing based on new info and feedback received, which doesn't seem to be the case with most of those other guys. I once came across a blog post from like, 2009 from Virilneus complaining about Doug basically doing the same things he does today.
    He's overall a nice and mostly reasonable guy, and is a good sport about being trolled for his GS2 obsession and all that. I don't dislike him.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I think that's more to do with the insane amount of BS inflation, such that more and more people get priced out of stuff they would otherwise buy.
    I'm also going to run with this excuse ... for now.

But, if by next DR these account attunes still exist and prices haven't come down any. It's a ploy to get people to bind their super "forever" items. If what you're saying is true with each successive DR, prices should gradually come down to accomodate for less "inflation".

But I doubt this is the case, prices are kept high to dangle that carrot over that moron so he has to use just a few hundred bucks more out of his stimulus check which was reserved for little Catelyn's braces.

But again, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I'm also going to run with this excuse ... for now.

But, if by next DR these account attunes still exist and prices haven't come down any. It's a ploy to get people to bind their super "forever" items. If what you're saying is true with each successive DR, prices should gradually come down to accomodate for less "inflation".

But I doubt this is the case, prices are kept high to dangle that carrot over that moron so he has to use just a few hundred bucks more out of his stimulus check which was reserved for little Catelyn's braces.

But again, we'll see.
    Catelyn before DR:

Catelyn after DR:

Last edited by Methais; 02-16-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Blog Entries

He's overall a nice and mostly reasonable guy, and is a good sport about being trolled for his GS2 obsession and all that. I don't dislike him.
    Krakkii giving advise though...

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Krakkii giving advise though...

This is correct x99999999999999999999999

You should also post this in the Gif an Interaction thread.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-16-2021 at 03:27 PM.