Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Reim Lag

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Maybe that's all they want, is you to go "legit"
    Never! Fight the power!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Estild on Discord today:

Not likely today. I've been spending a considerable amount of time on spell casting logic that's causing lag.
    Defensive spell logic, that involves large groups of characters...

Right. I've been doing Dreavenings between 1AM and 8AM the past couple of nights when not many people are on and they still wanna blame everything on Dreavenings.

Just "defensive spells" that "involves a large group of characters" are causing lag. What a joke.
    Estild is cancer.

Naijin too.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sure is making me wonder lately. I would think they would love the idea of a player driven event that attracts upwards of a hundred people on a regular basis and doesn't require any help from the GMs at all to pull off. But I guess I'm the crazy one for thinking that.
    I can see from a GM perspective how dreavenings trivialize large swathes of the game. It sounds like a nightmare to balance around.

That being said they need to stop trying to call out "culprits". They could have easily just DM'd Dreaven and told the community they are looking into the recent lag.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Estild is cancer.

Naijin too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I can see from a GM perspective how dreavenings trivialize large swathes of the game. It sounds like a nightmare to balance around.

That being said they need to stop trying to call out "culprits". They could have easily just DM'd Dreaven and told the community they are looking into the recent lag.
    Balance can't exist in a game with paid SK items. Until they start cracking down on those, I don't believe for a second balance is something that really comes into the equation.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Balance can't exist in a game with paid SK items. Until they start cracking down on those, I don't believe for a second balance is something that really comes into the equation.
    Yeah for cap sure, I mean like 1-50. Maybe even past that. Extra like 100-200 DS at level 10-20, you're basically invincible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yeah for cap sure, I mean like 1-50. Maybe even past that. Extra like 100-200 DS at level 10-20, you're basically invincible.
    You've been able to get full spellups since the dawn of the game, all Tgo did was make them more accessible. The GMs have tools at their disposal to counter full spellups like spellburst, dispels, and maneuver attacks.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

You've been able to get full spellups since the dawn of the game, all Tgo did was make them more accessible.
    Many people MA for the specific purposes of spellups. Dreavenings have likely reduced the number of people that do this, thus directly reducing Simu revenue. That's really the heart of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Many people MA for the specific purposes of spellups. Dreavenings have likely reduced the number of people that do this, thus directly reducing Simu revenue. That's really the heart of the problem.
    Their ultimate goal is to completely destroy the secondary market, and make all professions equally mediocre. Because they think that will make them more money. Except it won't, more people will quit, and Stillfront will hopefully be like "wtf are you idiots doing?"
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You've been able to get full spellups since the dawn of the game, all Tgo did was make them more accessible. The GMs have tools at their disposal to counter full spellups like spellburst, dispels, and maneuver attacks.
    Way more accessible.

People say they can't hunt without their dreavening. Even though they could just ask those same professions for the spells.