Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Another one for you Hypocrites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Another one for you Hypocrites

    Apparently "celebrating" is enough of a reason to remove your mask in contradiction to the EO that Biden just signed.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...001201825.html

    Arrest him and his family for breaking the EO that he literally signed into effect 24 hours prior.

    You support his EOs right? You support and want to "save peoples lives" right?

    Get the fuck outa here. LOL. Watching this shit show crumble over the next four years is going to be both sad and hilarious.

  2. #2

    Default

    Fair question. I did not see it for myself but if its true not a good look.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Fair question. I did not see it for myself but if its true not a good look.
    I know right?? Biden wants to kill his family and he doesn't follow the ordnances! Fucker is evil.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    4,267

    Default

    can someone get kranar to ban the spam bot posting all these random threads in politics? wouldn't be as bad if the spammers used a more modern text generation algorithm but it must be something out of date because the posts make no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    can someone get kranar to ban the spam bot posting all these random threads in politics? wouldn't be as bad if the spammers used a more modern text generation algorithm but it must be something out of date because the posts make no sense
    While I agree with the sentiment, I'm not sure we have any active moderation here.

    Kranar hasn't done shite or shinola around here in months, has he?
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 01-22-2021 at 10:05 PM. Reason: stuff and things
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    While I agree with the sentiment, I'm not sure we have any active moderation here.

    Kranar hasn't done shite or shinola around here in months, has he?
    Get back to posting videos in the "Fuck Trump" thread Bhaalizmo. You would support censorship.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Get back to posting videos in the "Fuck Trump" thread Bhaalizmo. You would support censorship.
    Tongue punch my gristle doughnut, shit for brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Tongue punch my gristle doughnut, shit for brains.
    I'm pretty sure that's hate speech. Hate speech is not allowed. Your Twitter will be immediately suspended.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    While I agree with the sentiment, I'm not sure we have any active moderation here.

    Kranar hasn't done shite or shinola around here in months, has he?
    The guy who posts several times a day to ogle at half naked women and spams his own "Fuck Trump!" thread several times a day suddenly wants moderation for people who post "too much."

    Let me guess, like the typical hypocritical Democrat douche bag that you are you don't want the rules to apply to you right? Democrats are the absolute worst.

  10. #10

    Default

    We know you're super butthurt that Trump lost, Dreaven, but holy fuck, get some perspective. You have the next four years to be upset. Pace yourself.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •