Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Biden Impeachment!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Please. Clinton is a scumbag who's, again, been credibly accused of sexual assault by a bunch of people. And his wife is opportunistic as hell for sticking with him despite it, and attacked those people who he victimized. That doesn't mean the impeachment wasn't a sham, nor that his interaction with Lewinsky wasn't consensual, which, again, she also maintained for decades.

But by all means, take your bad faith, politically motivated shots wherever you can get them.
    Confirmed. You're seriously fucked in the head. I mean, we all knew that already, but this is just more proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm not confusing anything.

President Bill Clinton sexually harassed the intern Monica Lewinsky.
    You referred to "sexual harassment being a high crime" and that Clinton was impeached for it by Republicans. Which he wasn't, you're factually incorrect. You're entitled to your own (delusional) take on the surrounding events, but that doesn't mean your assertion is contained in the articles of impeachment that passed the House in 1998, which pertained to his lying to the grand jury about the sexual nature of their relationship, and not about "sexual harassment." Perhaps you should have, y'know, read those articles when they were newsworthy. When you were a middle-aged adult in the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Confirmed. You're seriously fucked in the head. I mean, we all knew that already, but this is just more proof.
    Confirmed. You think 22 year old adults, not under the influence of alcohol or drugs, can't make informed decisions about their sex lives. We knew you infantilized women as a Republican, but jeez.