Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Impeachment!

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Biden hasn’t been impeached though... if the vote passes in the house, than he becomes impeached, until then it means nothing really.
    LOL.. so you support a Special Counsel too! Excellent! Let's get the investigation started.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    No, he hasn't been. Again: a president is only said to have "been impeached" when articles of impeachment have been approved by a House vote. Take a civics class, shit-for-brains.
    ROFL. God you're are inept and ignorant. To.. much.. fun.

Get it yet? Hey, you get it yet? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    LOL.. so you support a Special Counsel too! Excellent! Let's get the investigation started.
    Do you... also not know that articles of impeachment even being approved doesn't... result in a Special Counsel? Upon forwarding the approved articles of impeachment to the Senate, it initiates a Senate trial for conviction. It has nothing to do with the appointment of a Special Counsel... which is done by an Attorney General in a 100% separate effort that has nothing to do with impeachment unless a Special Counsel investigation yields evidence that is used in a separate impeachment.

Everyone knew Trump supporters were batshit retarded, but holy fuck, you're ignorant.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-22-2021 at 08:49 PM.

Do you... also not know that articles of impeachment even being approved doesn't... result in a Special Counsel? Upon forwarding the approved articles of impeachment to the Senate, it initiates a Senate trial for conviction. It has nothing to do with the appointment of a Special Counsel... which is done by an Attorney General in a 100% separate effort that has nothing to do with impeachment unless a Special Counsel investigation yields evidence that is used in a separate impeachment.

Everyone knew Trump supporters were batshit retarded, but holy fuck, you're ignorant.
    You still don't get it do you... LOL. That's fine, keep trying to appear "normal".

You still don't get it do you... LOL. That's fine, keep trying to appear "normal".
    The only thing that's going to come out of this exchange where you're 100% demonstrably incorrect is you inevitably asserting something along these lines:

Edit: I'll give you a hint - I'm saying the type of insane bullshit you've been spouting for years. It's just fun to watch you try and make excuses now. It's my entertainment.

Edit: I'll give you a hint - I'm saying the type of insane bullshit you've been spouting for years. It's just fun to watch you try and make excuses now. It's my entertainment.
    You're not, though. Trump was impeached twice, Biden hasn't been. You not being able to tell events apart, uhh.. doesn't reflect on Democrats, buddy. It reflects on you. Perhaps you should be more selective with how you try to mock liberals instead of making a fool of yourself repeatedly?

You're not, though. Trump was impeached twice, Biden hasn't been. You not being able to tell events apart, uhh.. doesn't reflect on Democrats, buddy. It reflects on you. Perhaps you should be more selective with how you try to mock liberals instead of making a fool of yourself repeatedly?
    LOL. You are trying so hard now. It's cute. I can't even imagine people that have to have discussions with you on a day to day basis. My sympathies go out to them.

LOL. You are trying so hard now. It's cute. I can't even imagine people that have to have discussions with you on a day to day basis. My sympathies go out to them.
    Most of your fellow board Trump apologists aren't quite as bad at arguing as you are. I mean, they're not much better, but you don't even know what you're arguing. At least they're shitting out whatever the GOP's nonsensical position is on any given day. But you? Uhh... again, perhaps you should be a little more selective in achieving whatever it is you think you're doing on here.

Do you faggots ever get tired of being bitchy about Politics or nah?
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?