Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official : Loot Cap Numbers

1. Default Official : Loot Cap Numbers

2. Default

3. Default

It’s IP logged. That’s how they’re doing it.

That’s why I was rejoining, grouping, and doing the hokey pokey with my guys and I was still experiencing the slowing across all my accounts.

GG Estild and friends.

I've always thought it was odd that the GMs make such a big deal about people farming silvers.

GMs: Here you go, guys! Plenty of ways to make silvers! Trading skill, first aid, survival, 1004, 604/skinning spell, skinning critters, gem cutters to make gems more valuable, etc etc.

Also GMs: Whoa now! You're making a bit TOO many silvers! That's not what we meant when we introduced these things!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I figured they implemented some way to hit multi account people, just wasn't sure how they went about it.

That’s why I was rejoining, grouping, and doing the hokey pokey with my guys and I was still experiencing the slowing across all my accounts.

GG Estild and friends.
    It's not IP logged because my 2 accounts are still un-capped and I've made over 13 mil on my main account and probably 8-10 mil on the 2nd. I solo hunt both accounts. They're investigating the possibility that grouping with players is causing unintentional side effects. Treat the loot cap like the rona - stay away from groups until they vaccinate the code.

If anything is actually being done purposefully for MA it would more likely be via billing than anything else.
    Last edited by Maerit; 01-16-2021 at 07:52 PM.

Itís IP logged. Thatís how theyíre doing it.

I doubt that's the case because some of us have multiple internet providers and ALOT of people are behind VPNs. My guess is the grouped and linked account issues people are experiencing is probably a bug.
    Last edited by Winter; 01-16-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    It's not IP logged because my 2 accounts are still un-capped and I've made over 13 mil on my main account and probably 8-10 mil on the 2nd. I solo hunt both accounts. They're investigating the possibility that grouping with players is causing unintentional side effects. Treat the loot cap like the rona - stay away from groups until they vaccinate the code.

If anything is actually being done purposefully for MA it would more likely be via billing than anything else.
    You're probably soft capped but don't realize it yet. You're roughly at 21-23m there combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I've always thought it was odd that the GMs make such a big deal about people farming silvers.

GMs: Here you go, guys! Plenty of ways to make silvers! Trading skill, first aid, survival, 1004, 604/skinning spell, skinning critters, gem cutters to make gems more valuable, etc etc.

Also GMs: Whoa now! You're making a bit TOO many silvers! That's not what we meant when we introduced these things!
    Buffets like you to come eat a lot of food but they'll kick your ass out after 4 hours too.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Buffets like you to come eat a lot of food but they'll kick your ass out after 4 hours too.
    New idea: Monthly buffet subscriptions.

What could go wrong?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible