Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Selling everything

Quote Originally Posted by Veggies View Post
    Love how you guys are all smoking crack. This will have a monumental affect on the economy..
    For someone who sat in the front of the class, you couldn't be bothered to learn the proper usage of effect and affect? So sad....

And yes, watch it as it doesn't change and you continue to cry about "It's not fair!".

Quote Originally Posted by Veggies View Post
    Love how you guys are all smoking crack. This will have a monumental affect on the economy.

It won’t be enchanting +1 give me 93766637829918777 silvers, it’ll actually be remotely reasonable. The top get’s kneecapped and the overall silver supply get’s drained.
    This isn't going to happen either. If it somehow does, it will take years to get to that point unless Simu just has silver auctions all through 2021. Wizards and sorcs and whoever else will still make their money. A lot will probably just charge cash for enchants and not even deal with silvers if what you think is going to happen happens.

Who it really doesn’t affect (and who benefits the most) is that one “normal” dude who logins and does a couple of hunts in Nelemar. He just got a massive boost as everything short of the highest of the high end shit just came down.
    They're not going to be earning more, and prices aren't going to come down for a really long time if at all. Most likely never.

No more 300 per anymore for enchanting, watch over the next several months.
    Enchanting formula got changed again a few months ago, which shuffled "per essence" prices all around again.

Try to keep up.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-14-2021 at 03:50 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Bumping that stuff.

All prices are negociable. NOT looking for cash under 500$ (100m).
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Bumping that stuff.

All prices are negociable. NOT looking for cash under 500$ (100m).
    The only thing I learned in this thread is that this motherfucker cannot spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronebiggums View Post
    The only thing I learned in this thread is that this motherfucker cannot spell.
    cannot spells, you mean
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

some editing and updates