Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone needs to see this to understand how we got to this point...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Please reread what I said and think about it.
    You truly are an outstanding specimen of max idiocy packed into the most efficient canister possible (pea sized brain). Try to make more sense. Democrats weren't the only ones who supported a stimulus. Ans also, who the fuck was waiting around for a $600 stimulus??? What world do you live in?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    I still want someone to explain to me why:

1. Why Trump's campaign would not have reported contacts with foreign entities. Like I said, even in corporate America, this is pretty fucking standard to report any contacts with foreign governments or suspicious contacts. With the Russian election misinformation campaign well under way and made public knowledge, how could you possibly think this is okay and doesn't have any underlying meaning?
    2. They lied about said contacts. Again, if you don't have anything to hide, why lie? So if you don't think they were hiding conspiring with Russia, what do you think they were hiding?
    3. Why did Trump obstruct the investigation at every turn? If he was truly innocent, and wanted to be exonerated, shouldn't he have welcomed a thorough investigation?

Surely you don't think all of these people in Trump's orbit just lied for the hell of it do you? I mean really? Please explain what rationale you actually have for these things. I'm very interested to understand how you woefully stupid people justify this.

5m silvers or $25 if any of you can provide an actual answer to each of these questions.
    1. Because he was guilty and covering it up.

2. Because he was guilty and covering it up.

3. Because he was guilty and covering it up.

Please PM me for my PayPal information.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Look I get that you're a fan of Trump. But can we *please* take off our partisan hats and put on our America hats? Because we're actually on the same team right now, whether we want to admit it or not.

A sitting president of the United States, for the first time in over 240 years, incited people to attack another branch of government (and his own damn Vice President) to stop them from declaring him the loser of the election (which he was).

6 people died. There were active pipe bombs placed, people roaming around with restraints, and with weapons- and they were looking for Congress and for our Vice President to hurt. They were chanting "Hang Mike Pence". They went straight for Pelosi's office to try to find her. Congresspeople had to hide for hours. Staffers were hiding behind barricaded doors, under desks, etc.

Our entire Presidential line of succession was put at risk. And what would have happened if those pipe bombs weren't disarmed in time? Or if they had time to place some more inside? How does Congress function if 1/3 of them have been killed in a bombing?

And while it was going on, he told those insurrectionists he loved them and that they were great patriots and still kept telling them the election was stolen from them (which is the conspiracy theory that drove them to start attacking the Capitol in the first place). He sent a tweet out- while Congress was still hiding on the floor of the House and the Senate behind barricaded doors while people tried to figure out how to get them to safety- that said "this is what you get". It took 30 hours for him to condemn the violence. He never once bothered checking to see if Mike Pence was okay (or anyone, btw) And notably, he had previously refused to commit to the peaceful transition of power. And now we know why.

He's shown no remorse for what happened nor regret for the people hurt, killed, and terrorized. Reporting from several outlets (and from Republican Congresspeople) say that he was practically giddy while it was going on and couldn't understand why people weren't more excited. There's strong evidence that he delayed giving approval for the National Guard to be activated for hours.

And now radical militia groups are feeling embolden and are starting to plan terrorist attacks on DC and our state Capitols- the FBI just sent out a warning to every state in the union today. What do you think happens if we send the message to them that we're going to roll over and shrug our shoulders?

This man is NOT more important than our country. He's just not.

And when you think about to the history books- do you really want it to say "The 45th President of the United States gathered a violent mob and set them upon the US Captiol to disrupt the certification of the election, and in response we did....nothing"?

Yes this is a much easier vote for Democrats than it is for Republicans because this man represents the Republican party. But that doesn't mean there aren't incredibly important, patriotic reasons to Impeach him. The eyes of the world and of history are on this moment.
    First, I'm not a fan of Trump. He's an asshole. But he was the perfect asshole for the times. These people have had a 20% approval rating looooooooong before Trump ran for office. The best damn bet at this point would have been to just adjourn for Americas long needed kindergarten nap for 9 fucking days and then resume after the inauguration.

Democrats are being just as irresponsible using the impeachment whip as Trump was at his rally.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Impeaching Trump for the Jan 6 attacks on the Capitol would be the second worst possible outcome for our country. Better options, in order would be Trump resigning apologetically while removing himself from future consideration for high public office, Trump resigning unapologetically as a statement that he has been further vilified and attacked but he'll be back, or Article 25 proceedings from his Cabinet that remove him from office. Pardons cannot affect these lines of action.

Thereafter it would still be better to censure the President with an overwhelming majority of both House and Senate, censure the President with scarce majority of both the House and Senate, introduce House resolution to immediately hold for accountability any lame-duck Presidential decisions before action, or simply leave it to the civil and criminal courts who all seem to be waiting in the wings.

The second worst would be to attempt to impeach the President in the remaining 9 calendar days. One very, very simple reason - impeachment is meant to require deliberation, debate, justifications and renouncement. It is not intended to be an emotional vehicle. I believe understanding the damage caused by emotional action was starkly evident on the 6th. Compounding it is a huge error. The only error worse, that I can think of, is starting the Articles of Impeachment, and then trying somehow to hold them in reserve (remember, this was done by the House, as well) until such time as the outcome would be more politically enticing. The threat against future involvement of Trump in US politics would be absolutely counter to everything this republic was built on.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Maybe you should get your news from other sources than MSNBC.

It'll give you different perspectives than "ZOMGTRUMPISSOMEAN!"
    LOL. You really need some new responses.

The reality about Trump inciting a racist mob of thugs to break into and ransack the US Capitol during the legitimate count of the electoral college votes based on the American people's votes to declare Job Biden the next president of the United States is being reported everywhere.

But whatever. Keep downplaying like you always do.

Last edited by Back; 01-11-2021 at 07:31 PM.

Look I get that you're a fan of Trump. But can we *please* take off our partisan hats and put on our America hats? Because we're actually on the same team right now, whether we want to admit it or not.
    Absolutely. Let's!

A sitting president of the United States, for the first time in over 240 years, incited people to attack another branch of government (and his own damn Vice President) to stop them from declaring him the loser of the election (which he was).

6 people died. There were active pipe bombs placed, people roaming around with restraints, and with weapons- and they were looking for Congress and for our Vice President to hurt. They were chanting "Hang Mike Pence". They went straight for Pelosi's office to try to find her. Congresspeople had to hide for hours. Staffers were hiding behind barricaded doors, under desks, etc.

Our entire Presidential line of succession was put at risk. And what would have happened if those pipe bombs weren't disarmed in time? Or if they had time to place some more inside? How does Congress function if 1/3 of them have been killed in a bombing?

And while it was going on, he told those insurrectionists he loved them and that they were great patriots and still kept telling them the election was stolen from them (which is the conspiracy theory that drove them to start attacking the Capitol in the first place). He sent a tweet out- while Congress was still hiding on the floor of the House and the Senate behind barricaded doors while people tried to figure out how to get them to safety- that said "this is what you get". It took 30 hours for him to condemn the violence. He never once bothered checking to see if Mike Pence was okay (or anyone, btw) And notably, he had previously refused to commit to the peaceful transition of power. And now we know why.

He's shown no remorse for what happened nor regret for the people hurt, killed, and terrorized. Reporting from several outlets (and from Republican Congresspeople) say that he was practically giddy while it was going on and couldn't understand why people weren't more excited. There's strong evidence that he delayed giving approval for the National Guard to be activated for hours.

And now radical militia groups are feeling embolden and are starting to plan armed protests in DC and our state Capitols- the FBI just sent out a warning to every state in the union today. What do you think happens if we send the message to them that we're going to roll over and shrug our shoulders?

This man is NOT more important than our country. He's just not.

And when you think about to the history books- do you really want it to say "The 45th President of the United States gathered a violent mob and set them upon the US Captiol to disrupt the certification of the election, and in response we did....nothing"?

Yes this is a much easier vote for Democrats than it is for Republicans because this man represents the Republican party. But that doesn't mean there aren't incredibly important, patriotic reasons to Impeach him. The eyes of the world and of history are on this moment.
    Where didn't you leave your hat off??? You literally ask if "we" can take of our partisan hats... and 2 sentences later, you put your DuNCe cap right back on.

Fuck you. Your "We're not blue states or red states, we are the United States!" was about as authentic as Biden when he plagiarized it.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-11-2021 at 04:56 PM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

The reality about Trump inciting a racist mob of thugs to break into and ransack the US Capital during the legitimate count of the electoral college votes based on the American people's votes to declare Job Biden the next president of the United States is being reported everywhere.

except he incited nothing. As for America voting him in yeah no. Everyone in congress needs to be fired and we need to start over.

The reality about Trump inciting a racist mob of thugs to break into and ransack the US Capital during the legitimate count of the electoral college votes based on the American people's votes to declare Job Biden the next president of the United States is being reported everywhere.

LOL. You just need an education. I'm not even talking about higher education.. just something above the 5th grade would be nice.

Also, I haven't downplayed anything. I'm just not up playing it like you and the alt lefties are.

That's all you are doing.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Keep making that word even more meaningless. It's been super effective so far.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No one with a brain expected you to be right about anything... especially agreeing with Andraste.
    Time4fun knowing more than you about a subject doesn't surprise anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    And LOL@U complaining someone else is using your victim card. Why don't you cry about your rep again.. because you're gay and people are mean to you.
    Aww. You don't like your hypocrisy being pointed out, do you? No surprise, either, that you couldn't come up with an actual response to what I said. And FYI, pointing out your obsession with sending furious, sexually graphic hate messages to people on the forum for a decade-plus doesn't equal "playing the victim card." You're the one who inevitably gets that brought up, not me. Is your Alzheimer's flaring up again?

You follow the same pattern: put out a shitty, indefensible position, entirely fail to substantiate it, resort to personal attacks that fall flat, trot out the "Kierphe" card, I trot out the "Parkbandit is a sociopath" card, and you run from the thread like a bitch. Rinse, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    This is correct.

Ashliana is the same bag of like 2-3 lame tricks that all consist of failure that he declares as some sort of victory anyway, just before never shutting the fuck up and showcasing his retardedness some more.

Watch closely now as Ashliana does things like decide what I really mean by this post, followed by said bag of fail tricks.
    You're awfully upset about your inability to argue. Perhaps instead of raging at people, you should spend that time to think more carefully about your positions.