Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone needs to see this to understand how we got to this point...

Exclamation Everyone needs to see this to understand how we got to this point...

This mini documentary from NYTIMES is from 2018 but it connects the dots on how we got to angry mobs burning down cities and storming our capitol. This explains the origin of "fake news" and how disinformation is used to destabilize governments and civil societies. Of course this is not the only factor, but this kind of information attacks on our democracy play a HUGE part in the beginnings of the end.

Last edited by nocturnix; 01-08-2021 at 07:31 AM.
    ..:: My Wares ::..

WANTED:
    Un-navable Gold Ring
    AUR Enhancives, Spell Aim Enhancives
    Spear/Jav Bando or Returner (prefer War-Hammer, but open)
    C==||====> Custom Forging Services - Get your perfect 2hander or Polearm now! <====||==D

Stick to creating threads where you celebrate people being killed that you disagree with politically.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Russia. Because of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Russia. Because of course.
    I don't know if you knew this... it seems like maybe you don't. But Russia (the governmental entity / military anyway) is actually an adversary that targets us consistently. Hybrid war is a thing, and it's on now. Continuing to be like "lol, Russia" every time it comes up kinda makes you seem like your head is buried in the sand. You might as well not say anything at all, it would make you appear less ignorant.
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I don't know if you knew this... it seems like maybe you don't. But Russia (the governmental entity / military anyway) is actually an adversary that targets us consistently. Hybrid war is a thing, and it's on now. Continuing to be like "lol, Russia" every time it comes up kinda makes you seem like your head is buried in the sand. You might as well not say anything at all, it would make you appear less ignorant.
    If your team didn't blame Russia for EVERYTHING, maybe we would listen.

But as it stands now.. Russia is your boogyman. Just like systemic racism.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

"I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Russia is to blame for a myriad of problems, but no, they aren't a boogeyman. You're thinking of the right-wing's obsession with Antifa.

Russia is to blame for a myriad of problems, but no, they aren't a boogeyman. You're thinking of the right-wing's obsession with Antifa.
    No. I'm literally speaking of Russia and how the extremely stupid left (like you) continues to blame them for everything.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Nobody here blames Russia for everything.

It would be notable if when Russia was blamed for something they actually did, you conceded that they did it instead of playing this same game every time.

You fail daily to account for the fact that: Russia is in fact targeting us daily in a variety of ways (Hybrid warfare), and that systemic racism is in fact an actual thing that causes a great deal of disparity in how "justice" is dispensed in this country, among other things. Acting like these two problems that face our country are myths, kinda makes it seem like you're on the side of: Russia or racism.
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

No. I'm literally speaking of Russia and how the extremely stupid left (like you) continues to blame them for everything.
    Not "everything," but enough. But okay, Tardbandit, let's point out the errors in your position: believing it requires you to ignore:

1) the Trump-appointed DNI and other IC agencies run by Trump appointees, who have repeatedly confirmed Russia's ongoing attacks against the US
    2) the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee's bipartisan report on those ongoing Russian activities and the Trump 2016 campaign's eager participation with known Russian intelligence agents
    3) the numerous conclusions of the Republican-led Mueller investigation, appointed by Trump's hand-picked deputy Attorney General, which showed the numerous times people in Trump's orbit, including his family, eagerly interacted with known Russian agents, welcomed their help/etc.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't constitute a reasoned position. It makes you a partisan imbecile who puts party before country.

Not "everything," but enough. But okay, Tardbandit, let's point out the errors in your position: believing it requires you to ignore:

1) the Trump-appointed DNI and other IC agencies run by Trump appointees, who have repeatedly confirmed Russia's ongoing attacks against the US
    2) the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee's bipartisan report on those ongoing Russian activities and the Trump 2016 campaign's eager participation with known Russian intelligence agents
    3) the numerous conclusions of the Republican-led Mueller investigation, appointed by Trump's hand-picked deputy Attorney General, which showed the numerous times people in Trump's orbit, including his family, eagerly interacted with known Russian agents, welcomed their help/etc.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't constitute a reasoned position. It makes you a partisan imbecile who puts party before country.
    TR;DR