Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 vaccination

Default Covid 19 vaccination

Super lucky and thankful to be among the first of those fortunate enough to get a vaccination. First dose was a few days ago and I had some significant aches and pains which obv to be expected but now my shoulder is mostly fine so probably have to come up with another excuse to avoid shoveling snow.

Second dose is in a couple weeks and hoping it all continues to work out.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Have you started turning into a zombie?

Developed any cravings to eat brains?

Blog Entries

My wife currently has the rona. I'm either immune or asymptomatic, because I've stayed next to her the entire time. So I guess I'll wait on the vaccine.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My wife currently has the rona. I'm either immune or asymptomatic, because I've stayed next to her the entire time. So I guess I'll wait on the vaccine.
    Couldn't you still spread it?
    Discord - Daedo Meesh'Bodes#3464

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Couldn't you still spread it?
    Yes, that is why I'm not going outside my house for a while. If I'm asymptomatic, it means I also have the roro, and it'll pass like normal. If I'm immune, I can't even get it to spread it.

Honestly, from what I've seen, this shit is going to be seasonal like the flu, so I'll get the vaccine next season.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-21-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Have you started turning into a zombie?

Developed any cravings to eat brains?
    Lol had some olive garden but pretty much the same thing
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yes, that is why I'm not going outside my house for a while. If I'm asymptomatic, it means I also have the roro, and it'll pass like normal. If I'm immune, I can't even get it to spread it.

Honestly, from what I've seen, this shit is going to be seasonal like the flu, so I'll get the vaccine next season.
    It's definitely recommended to grab the vaccine even if you've already had the rona but I'm not sure how long they suggest to wait. If you get the chance id definitely go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Lol had some olive garden but pretty much the same thing
    You mean Italian McDonald's?

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    You mean Italian McDonald's?
    Youre not wrong

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    It's definitely recommended to grab the vaccine even if you've already had the rona but I'm not sure how long they suggest to wait. If you get the chance id definitely go for it
    I am so far down the list it probably won't be until next season.