Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twins

Jeez, man, don’t make it sound easy or anything. ;-) I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well, even if absolutely exhausted (and moving on top of twins!). Glad you found a nanny to help.

Our son is two months now and has decided as of this week that he will only go to sleep and stay asleep if he’s being held. So, yeah, we’re working on that.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Jeez, man, don’t make it sound easy or anything. ;-) I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well, even if absolutely exhausted (and moving on top of twins!). Glad you found a nanny to help.

Our son is two months now and has decided as of this week that he will only go to sleep and stay asleep if he’s being held. So, yeah, we’re working on that.
    Sleep training is some kind of arcane art. Our boys were 7 months when we got them, and sleep has been a challenge. After 4.5 months, we're down to 1-2 wake ups per night, between the 2 of them. One is a champ, who mostly sleeps through the night. The other one not so much.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.