Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official: Skill Training Adjustments

Default Official: Skill Training Adjustments

CRB - heads up!

On Monday morning (12/07/20), the previously announced Skill Training adjustments (details linked below) will go live. All characters will receive a FIXSKILL at that time. Please note that FIXSKILLS do not stack, so if you currently have one, you will not gain another.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

GameMaster Estild

This message was originally posted in Combat, Magic, and Character Mechanics, Character Creation, Stats, and Skills. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/327/3363/view/603
    Last edited by Risen; 12-05-2020 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Told to.

All semis are going to 2x in bolting. What bolt spells are available to semis without scrolls or wands?

Seems like an odd change.
    Last edited by caelric; 12-05-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Blog Entries

On Monday morning (12/07/20), the previously announced Skill Training adjustments (details linked below) will go live. All characters will receive a FIXSKILL at that time. Please note that FIXSKILLS do not stack, so if you currently have one, you will not gain another.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

GameMaster Estild

This message was originally posted in Combat, Magic, and Character Mechanics, Character Creation, Stats, and Skills. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/327/3363/view/603

Dude, just copy and paste them here.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

ok my question is who is gonna update my way old copy of tsorans trainer to reflect the new TP costs. don't care about anything beyond that.

Good point. Edited.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    All semis are going to 2x in bolting. What bolt spells are available to semis without scrolls or wands?

Seems like an odd change.
    Well, for Rangers... web bolt, fire spirit, and moonbeam [RSN].

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastShamurai View Post
    Well, for Rangers... web bolt, fire spirit, and moonbeam [RSN].
    Ah, fair point. I was thinking of profession base spell lists, forgot about minor spiritual, which would apply for paladins as well.

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    ok my question is who is gonna update my way old copy of tsorans trainer to reflect the new TP costs. don't care about anything beyond that.
    It shouldn't be too hard to do if you just poke around enough and see where everything is calculated from.

Send it over and I can give it a shot

Stupid fucking adjustments for wizards somehow took my capped wizard down 2 full wizard spell ranks....they're slowly migrating. He had 89 PTPs before the adjustment and I was contemplating on adding a spell rank to one of his circles.....

After I logged back in he went down to 40 PTP and is showing he's migrating out 2 wizard spell ranks. How the fuck does that work?

He lost 49 PTPs to put him at 40 (down from 89).
    Then he lost another 128 PTPs for the 2 wizard spell ranks that are instantly migrating out on their own.

Only skills that should impact him are the 160 AS ranks he knows and the 134 EMC ranks.....does this really equate to a loss of 139 PTPs?
    I need to earn 88 more PTPs to put my spell ranks back up 2 ranks, that's 220,000 exp I need to earn.

Complained about it on the official forums and my post was pulled....fucking asshats.