6 Bankruptcies
    3,500 Lawsuits
    26 documented assaults on women
    5 Deferments
    35,529 lies
    3689k needless deaths
    364 Rounds of Golf
    37 Handicap

It took 65 days, 63 court rejections, a 9-0 SCOTUS loss, a white supremacist insurrection on Capitol Hill that resulted in 4 deaths, 1 police officer death, 57 officers injured, 68 arrests, and at least 2 bombs—but it appears Trump has finally conceded the election, barely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm a complete retard and don't understand the meaning of the words I use. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

No U! I'm a complete retard and don't understand the meaning of the words I use. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    You a retarded dumbass.

Oh man. KRS-One is one of the fonder memories of the 90s. Still sounds good.

4. Default

your name starts with Bhaal and your avatar looks like a devil demon thingie. Cant take anything you say serious.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    your name starts with Bhaal and your avatar looks like a devil demon thingie. Cant take anything you say serious.
    What have you got against devil demon thingies?
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

Avatar is a painting, called Bhaal.

Don't care if you like what I post.

Thanks for the thread bump.

You're too lazy to capitalize a single letter when creating your username, and you skip punctuation in your conjunctions. Thanks for weighing in on my content and letting me know that the drop out crowd ain't fans.
    You a retarded dumbass.

7. Default

i knew you would say that lol simple people worry about the small things. I am far from a drop out little buddy. You are welcome for the bump. I AM lazy though. Could always be worse, I would whine all day like a little bitch(thats you).

I have a college degree and look.....omg i can still not capitalize stuff while also have ability to buy whatever i want...... omgggggg its amazzzzzing
    Last edited by beldar17; 01-09-2021 at 12:09 PM.

i knew you would say that lol simple people worry about the small things. I am far from a drop out little buddy. You are welcome for the bump. I AM lazy though. Could always be worse, I would whine all day like a little bitch(thats you).

I have a college degree and look.....omg i can still not capitalize stuff while also have ability to buy whatever i want...... omgggggg its amazzzzzing
    Cool story bro, tell us more about how cool you are.
    You a retarded dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Oh man. KRS-One is one of the fonder memories of the 90s. Still sounds good.
    Yeah, I'm not surprised that recent events have him dropping an album.

Just about everyone is gonna drop an album this year. Except Tool, they'll wait 10 more years
    You a retarded dumbass.

You a retarded dumbass.