Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 438

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Oh bullshit. The republicans have mocked people for caring about the environment for the last half of the 20th century up to today.

    One guy says the Green New Deal is about wealth equality and you have never let that go. You are always about making the exception the rule with everything. That one guy did not speak for the entire democratic party nor did he speak for people who have been berated by the republican party for simply just giving a shit about not fucking up the environment.

    We face many hurdles to our continued existence on this planet that are all linked. We will ultimately have to shift away from a capitalist system that turns natural resources into wealth and all the inequality that it brings to the population. If we can do it in one go even better.
    The one guy being the chief of staff of AOC.....you know the lady who is pushing it.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    7,128
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Because not going by the popular vote also goes against the “will of the people”
    Why should the votes in two or three states matter more than the other 80% of the nation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Oh bullshit. The republicans have mocked people for caring about the environment for the last half of the 20th century up to today.
    Republicans have mocked people for being retarded about the environment. There's a difference. You would go in this category.

    One guy says the Green New Deal is about wealth equality and you have never let that go. You are always about making the exception the rule with everything. That one guy did not speak for the entire democratic party nor did he speak for people who have been berated by the republican party for simply just giving a shit about not fucking up the environment.
    You do realize that the "one guy" was one of the main authors of the GND, right? Not just "one guy", but the person responsible for crafting it. He just had a moment of telling the truth, which he now is probably regretting.

    We face many hurdles to our continued existence on this planet that are all linked. We will ultimately have to shift away from a capitalist system that turns natural resources into wealth and all the inequality that it brings to the population. If we can do it in one go even better.
    See? It's worked on you.. you believe that socialism brings about some environmental change. It does.. it just doesn't bring about a positive change.

    Carry that water a little more... they need purposely ignorant people like you to continue to vote for them.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    The one guy being the chief of staff of AOC.....you know the lady who is pushing it.
    And exactly what power does he have? What power does a second term member of the House have without majority support? None.

    Pretty soon we're going to have those QAnon meat flaps in Congress. How much power will they have individually? You got it, none.

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Why should the votes in two or three states matter more than the other 80% of the nation?
    Conversely why should the votes of the people in some states be worth more than the votes of people in other states? No other country has this system, no other office in this or any other country uses this system. It may have had a time and place before the telephone but not any more. True democracy is the will of the people. If one party suffers it is that party's fault for not being aligned with the will of the people.

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Why should the votes in two or three states matter more than the other 80% of the nation?
    Because they have more people in them?

    20% of the country lives in CA and NY.

    But, by the way, 17% live in Texas and Florida.

    So first- this is about each PERSON getting representation, not each state. You are literally arguing that the citizens of a particular state should have less clout in their vote for President because there are more people in that state. That's insanity.

    The other question here is- why should your political party decide whether or not your vote counts? Why should a republican citizen in California have their entire Presidential vote disregarded simply because there are more Democrats in that state? That's also insanity.

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    And exactly what power does he have? What power does a second term member of the House have without majority support? None.
    What are you babbling about? No one is saying he has or does not have power.. just that he was one of the main authors of the Green New Deal that Cortez put forth to the House.

    He literally came out and said that the plan didn't have anything to do with the environment but they needed a vehicle to get really, really stupid people to get behind. Can't really use "Do it for the children" given the Dems stand on abortion.. so what's better than the environment!? Then they can use their stupidity of "If you don't back this, then you don't care about clean air, clean water or anything else!"

    Pretty soon we're going to have those QAnon meat flaps in Congress. How much power will they have individually? You got it, none.
    You seem hung up on QAnon as the end all, be all of everything Washington. Is QAnon the next boogyman like Russia was?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Because they have more people in them?

    20% of the country lives in CA and NY.

    But, by the way, 17% live in Texas and Florida.

    So first- this is about each PERSON getting representation, not each state. You are literally arguing that the citizens of a particular state should have less clout in their vote for President because there are more people in that state. That's insanity.

    The other question here is- why should your political party decide whether or not your vote counts? Why should a republican citizen in California have their entire Presidential vote disregarded simply because there are more Democrats in that state? That's also insanity.
    Electoral College is working exactly as it was designed. Don't like it? Create an amendment abolishing it.

    Good luck with that, Andraste.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    7,128
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Because they have more people in them?

    20% of the country lives in CA and NY.

    But, by the way, 17% live in Texas and Florida.

    So first- this is about each PERSON getting representation, not each state. You are literally arguing that the citizens of a particular state should have less clout in their vote for President because there are more people in that state. That's insanity.

    The other question here is- why should your political party decide whether or not your vote counts? Why should a republican citizen in California have their entire Presidential vote disregarded simply because there are more Democrats in that state? That's also insanity.
    Because we live in a democratic republic and that's how it does, and should, work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    5,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Why should the votes in two or three states matter more than the other 80% of the nation?
    So for example, if 100m people live in California, and 1 person lives in each of the other states, those 49 people should have an equal voice to the 100m? If California’s 100m vote blue and the other 49 vote red, those 49 should have equal power to those 100m? Is that what you are saying?

    We know 99.9999%+ of the country’s people voted blue, but because 98% of the states voted red, their voice is just as important.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-08-2020 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

    I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •