Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 414

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

  1. #1

    Default Fuck Donald Trump

    This needed its own thread now, after I assaulted all of the rest. Maybe I'll stop now. Maybe not.

    Seriously, fuck Donald Trump. He has been a stain upon us and we were cheapend, weakened, and divided by him.

    Fuck that guy. Try to start over and find yourself a new person to idolize. Hopefully one that isn't morally bankrupt, literally bankrupt, and slimy as fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    5,420

    Default

    I’m quite interested in what his last 74 days are going to be like.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

    I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’m quite interested in what his last 74 days are going to be like.
    I don't know if he has any settings besides dumpster fire, so we'll see if its survivable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In your valley, beneath your sky
    Posts
    13,134
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Dig the energy, but Trumpism isn't dead yet and the senate is still red. Nothing will get passed.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,089
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Dig the energy, but Trumpism isn't dead yet and the senate is still red. Nothing will get passed.
    I actually look forward to the possibilities. Never met a never Bidener.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #6

    Default

    Dear Bhaalizmo;

    Please stop posting in my blog. I don't care. You aren't telling me something I didn't already know.

    Conclusion: Fuck off.

    Thank you!

    -Parkbandit.


    Here is his blog.. not sure why he sent it to me:

    Bhaalizmo - 11-07-2020 02:28 PM




    I'm a closeted faggot who pretends to be something I'm not because my life is an utter dumpster fire. I can't come out because when it comes right down to it, I'm a fucking coward. I have trouble finding gay lovers because I'm fucking so hideous no one wants me.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Dear Bhaalizmo;

    Please stop posting in my blog. I don't care. You aren't telling me something I didn't already know.

    Conclusion: Fuck off.

    Thank you!

    -Parkbandit.


    Here is his blog.. not sure why he sent it to me:

    Bhaalizmo - 11-07-2020 02:28 PM




    I'm a closeted faggot who pretends to be something I'm not because my life is an utter dumpster fire. I can't come out because when it comes right down to it, I'm a fucking coward. I have trouble finding gay lovers because I'm fucking so hideous no one wants me.
    You sure know alot about gay stuff. Its like you're an authority on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  8. #8

    Default

    The Trump flags around my neighborhood have basically vanished overnight. It's kind of funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In your valley, beneath your sky
    Posts
    13,134
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I actually look forward to the possibilities. Never met a never Bidener.
    Spoiler alert: many of them were in office for Obama.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    This needed its own thread now, after I assaulted all of the rest. Maybe I'll stop now. Maybe not.

    Seriously, fuck Donald Trump. He has been a stain upon us and we were cheapend, weakened, and divided by him.

    Fuck that guy. Try to start over and find yourself a new person to idolize. Hopefully one that isn't morally bankrupt, literally bankrupt, and slimy as fuck.
    Hey, andraste, how many times did you rub one out after you heard Biden won? Was it one for each of your alts?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •