Page 13 of 154 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1535

Thread: Portland.

  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    So you're cool with people being kidnapped to proactively stop a crime before one is committed? Because that's exactly what they're doing and they aren't hiding it. It's massive overreach
    Not cool with it at all. It's Tyrranical and not a bad argument for a full on armed revolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    Speaking of....

    Methais and PB aren't here in full force spreading their bullshit? Oh that's right, they were just attracted to the CHAZ thread because *I* needed attention. Plus, they prefer to bully women.

    Flayed, you have the patience of a saint. Respect.
    You posted there because *YOU* wanted attention because you are an attention whore.

    Also, I don't bully women.. I bully really stupid people. You being a "woman" is irrelevant since I wouldn't know.

    You're just really, really stupid.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Not cool with it at all. It's Tyrranical and not a bad argument for a full on armed revolution.
    It's pretty amazing how I have shown video after video after video of rioters in Portland breaking all sorts of laws and you still have dipshits like Bhaalizmo and Alfter insist no laws are being broken and Trump sending officers to restore law and order is "tyrannical."

    You guys then have the audacity to claim you care about facts.

    Why can't you guys be honest? You don't care how many people die, you don't care how many people get hurt, you don't care how much property is destroyed, just as long as it makes Trump look bad. Just say it. Be honest. You can do it. I believe in you.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-22-2020 at 05:37 PM.

  4. #124

    Default

    15 people were shot at a funeral home in Chicago. Is it okay for Trump to send the feds in there to restore law and order? Or were those peaceful guns the criminals were firing?

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,104
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    15 people were shot at a funeral home in Chicago. Is it okay for Trump to send the feds in there to restore law and order? Or were those peaceful guns the criminals were firing?
    If it was a Federal crime, sure. If it wasn't, unless they are requesting it, no.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    If it was a Federal crime, sure. If it wasn't, unless they are requesting it, no.
    Feds don't need permission to be there to restore order. I think a 40% rise in murders and other violent crime along with the mayor's unwillingness to do anything about it gives Trump all the reason he needs to send in the feds.

    Personally I don't think he should, the best way to show Democrats that their shitty policies don't work is to let them play out fully and fail. But Trump seems to want to do what is right even if it hurts him in the polls, something I can't say for past presidents during my adult life.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,811
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Not cool with it at all. It's Tyrranical and not a bad argument for a full on armed revolution.
    Settle down there, Buffalo Bill.

    You city girls are easily outgunned 5 to 1 not counting the military.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    15 people were shot at a funeral home in Chicago. Is it okay for Trump to send the feds in there to restore law and order? Or were those peaceful guns the criminals were firing?
    Not even close to enough info for me to make a decision, but I'll bet you don't have that problem do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  9. #129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Settle down there, Buffalo Bill.

    You city girls are easily outgunned 5 to 1 not counting the military.
    Those sound alot like Custer's last words. Good luck with that fiction, I hope it keeps you cozy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You posted there because *YOU* wanted attention because you are an attention whore.

    Also, I don't bully women.. I bully really stupid people. You being a "woman" is irrelevant since I wouldn't know.

    You're just really, really stupid.
    Look at you triggered as hell that I invaded your Politics folder safe space.

    I posted because the discussion is relevant to me as an actual resident of said area. I actually live here and have some idea of what it is transpiring day-to-day versus what we're all being fed on television. I would assume you might have greater knowledge of your own city. REASONABLE, no? Despite your incessant intrusions with absolutely no valid points, nothing of value to add but insults, others continue to discuss the issues at hand. I believe there are folks here who are interested in discourse and information, even if we disagree or don't have all the information to make an informed opinion. You just want to hurl ugly words and intimidate and yes, particularly target women or anyone you perceive as a threat.

    Take a look at how many posts I've made on this site versus you and methlab. There's a very large number off to the right of your name if you aren't sure where to find it. Do the math on who is truly seeking attention around these parts. In fact, STILL you two campaign a hate smear negrepathon like it's your full time job.

    PB, you're just really, really horrible.

    <3 PDX!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •