Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 119

Thread: Court Blocks Mary Trump Book

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    She signed an NDA.
    According to the book, the NDA she signed was based on an agreement about the settlement of Fred Trumps estate. The estate was manipulated by cheeto & crew to devalue it to under 50 mil in order to dodge taxes, increase their gains, and screw the other inheritors out of 95% of the estate. The original value of which, according to the book was close to 1 billion. So, if the agreement she signed was based on an outright fraud, as she contests, the NDA itself would be invalidated which is what her argument is for not being restrained by it. Court case pending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    According to the book, the NDA she signed was based on an agreement about the settlement of Fred Trumps estate. The estate was manipulated by cheeto & crew to devalue it to under 50 mil in order to dodge taxes, increase their gains, and screw the other inheritors out of 95% of the estate. The original value of which, according to the book was close to 1 billion. So, if the agreement she signed was based on an outright fraud, as she contests, the NDA itself would be invalidated which is what her argument is for not being restrained by it. Court case pending.
    She signed it to get her money. Now that her money is gone, she came up with a new way to make more.

    She shouldn't have signed it.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    She signed it to get her money. Now that her money is gone, she came up with a new way to make more.

    She shouldn't have signed it.
    According to the book, you're at least partially correct. She didn't state whether or not her money was gone in the book, but she detail how she legally obtained all the documentation from the original lawsuit when the NDR was signed, which was when she discovered the details of the actual estate value. I probably would have reacted the same as she did, had I signed an NDR saying that I would keep quiet about everything in exchange for my 100 dollars of the estate, when it turns out my fair share should've been 1,000. As you say, a new way to make more. Or perhaps more accurately, assuming the book is true, new evidence highlighting how her original share was reduced 95% by a fraud scheme, which is why she is now here clamoring for the original amount owed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    According to the book, you're at least partially correct. She didn't state whether or not her money was gone in the book, but she detail how she legally obtained all the documentation from the original lawsuit when the NDR was signed, which was when she discovered the details of the actual estate value. I probably would have reacted the same as she did, had I signed an NDR saying that I would keep quiet about everything in exchange for my 100 dollars of the estate, when it turns out my fair share should've been 1,000. As you say, a new way to make more. Or perhaps more accurately, assuming the book is true, new evidence highlighting how her original share was reduced 95% by a fraud scheme, which is why she is now here clamoring for the original amount owed.
    Sounds like she wasn't happy with the agreement she was happy with when she signed the NDA and now wants to renegotiate it.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Sounds like she wasn't happy with the agreement she was happy with when she signed the NDA and now wants to renegotiate it.
    Agreed, she wasn't happy with the agreement because as she claims in the book, the entire agreement was based on a fraud. Wouldn't you be unhappy with that result? If you signed an agreement for lets say $100,000 when you discovered years later that your fair share should have been $1,000,000?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  6. Default

    allegedly of course

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Agreed, she wasn't happy with the agreement because as she claims in the book, the entire agreement was based on a fraud. Wouldn't you be unhappy with that result? If you signed an agreement for lets say $100,000 when you discovered years later that your fair share should have been $1,000,000?
    I wouldn't sign my name to a NDA without doing my own due diligence... and if it came back that my due diligence wasn't very good.. I would have no one to blame but myself.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    allegedly of course
    You may have noticed that when people talk about the horrible things Trump is involved in- they tend to be true.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You may have noticed that when people talk about the horrible things Trump is involved in- they tend to be true.
    Uh...it's been like the exact opposite. But you do you.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You may have noticed that when people talk about the horrible things Trump is involved in- they tend to be true.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •