Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 119

Thread: Court Blocks Mary Trump Book

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In your valley, beneath your sky
    Posts
    13,153
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Another book that should be pirated instead of bought.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    You still haven't read the first book and given your damn book report. Get off your ass and go get Mary Trump's book and give us the report damnit.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You still haven't read the first book and given your damn book report. Get off your ass and go get Mary Trump's book and give us the report damnit.
    Spoken like a true dumb redneck. Demanding someone else read a book for you.

    I did read it btw, re read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Spoken like a true dumb redneck. Demanding someone else read a book for you.

    I did read it btw, re read this thread.
    Sure you did. And while I am indeed a redneck, I am not dumb enough to vote Democrat. You on the other hand, well . . . .
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Sure you did. And while I am indeed a redneck, I am not dumb enough to vote Democrat. You on the other hand, well . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    According to the book, you're at least partially correct. She didn't state whether or not her money was gone in the book, but she detail how she legally obtained all the documentation from the original lawsuit when the NDR was signed, which was when she discovered the details of the actual estate value. I probably would have reacted the same as she did, had I signed an NDR saying that I would keep quiet about everything in exchange for my 100 dollars of the estate, when it turns out my fair share should've been 1,000. As you say, a new way to make more. Or perhaps more accurately, assuming the book is true, new evidence highlighting how her original share was reduced 95% by a fraud scheme, which is why she is now here clamoring for the original amount owed.
    Curious to see if this case will kick into high gear in 2021. Pardons won't be any protection against NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Curious to see if this case will kick into high gear in 2021. Pardons won't be any protection against NY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post

    Except Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton Et al.

    Not to mention whoever assassinated the guy that was dating Gov Brian Kemps daughter with a bomb.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 12-14-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Except Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton Et al.

    Not to mention whoever assassinated the guy that was dating Gov Brian Kemps daughter with a bomb.
    Quick, bring up a bunch of shit this thread ain't about. Whatever you do, don't acknowledge the content. Deflect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  10. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Quick, bring up a bunch of shit this thread ain't about. Whatever you do, don't acknowledge the content. Deflect!
    Isn't the thread about blocking Mary Trump's book?

    Stop being so upset. It's almost over and you can finally get the fuck over it.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •