Page 169 of 192 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1911

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

  1. #1681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    It will be overturned on appeal and he will get a new trial, hell the trial judge even said that there was evidence to do so. The jury was going to return a guilty verdict no matter what, they did not want the city to burn, which is funny since those assholes will likely burn it down anyway.
    Someone posted a political cartoon earlier that said, "We the jury find that Black Lives Matter." I can't help but think they voted their conscience rather than the evidence and an appeal will fix that.

  2. #1682

    Default

    I fully agree with the manslaughter charge, along with negligence and increased sentence based upon the responsibility of the officer to care for a suspect once in custody.

    I don't see how you get to a 2nd degree murder charge with current law.

    The jury charged all three because they were scared shitless. Sad to say it, but no one in that room wants the hordes coming to their homes or to be a part of this whatsoever. They're hoping they make it home and their names are forgotten. Sad fucking day for our Justice system honestly. We might as well bring back firing squads out front of the courthouses.

    The politicians have already begun the next phase of their "campaign". They're saying "he has been held accountable", but "it is not justice!".

    They're going to keep moving the goal posts until they divide this country into unrecognizability. Fucking pathetic.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-20-2021 at 11:51 PM.

  3. #1683
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Someone posted a political cartoon earlier that said, "We the jury find that Black Lives Matter." I can't help but think they voted their conscience rather than the evidence and an appeal will fix that.
    This is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I fully agree with the manslaughter charge, along with negligence and increased sentence based upon the responsibility of the officer to care for a suspect once in custody.

    I don't see how you get to a 2nd degree murder charge with current law.

    The jury charged all three because they were scared shitless. Sad to say it, but no one in that room wants the hordes coming to their homes or to be a part of this whatsoever. They're hoping they make it home and their names are forgotten. Sad fucking day for our Justice system honestly. We might as well bring back firing squads out front of the courthouses.

    The politicians have already begun the next phase of their "campaign". They're saying "he has been held accountable", but "it is not justice!".

    They're going to keep moving the goal posts until they divide this country into unrecognizability. Fucking pathetic.
    This is also correct. And the conflict that is coming will be fast, dirty and unbelievably brutal and horrific. And that assumes that no foreign power decides to pile in.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  4. #1684

    Default

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...221714617.html

    Fuck Gutfeld for saying what he said.

    What he said wasn't false, but it's wrong. Once that mentality takes hold, you've accepted subjugation.

    Slowly and surely minimizing people to live under the threat of violence. This is not going to end well.

  5. #1685
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...221714617.html

    Fuck Gutfeld for saying what he said.

    What he said wasn't false, but it's wrong. Once that mentality takes hold, you've accepted subjugation.

    Slowly and surely minimizing people to live under the threat of violence. This is not going to end well.
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I fully agree with the manslaughter charge, along with negligence and increased sentence based upon the responsibility of the officer to care for a suspect once in custody.

    I don't see how you get to a 2nd degree murder charge with current law.
    I agree.

    The 2nd degree murder charge might (and IMHO, should) be overturned on appeal. But without new evidence, I think the other charges will stick. As they should.
    Last edited by Candor; 04-21-2021 at 02:15 AM.

  7. #1687

    Default

    Most of the people outside the courthouse looked disappointed that their rioting plans got messed up.

    Lol @ Pelosi though:



    "Thanks for getting murdered."
    Last edited by Methais; 04-21-2021 at 11:11 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #1688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Most of the people outside the courthouse looked disappointed that their rioting plans got messed up.

    Lol @ Pelosi though:



    "Thanks for getting murdered."
    Thanking someone for sacrificing their life for justice is quite the eye raising remark. Coming from a rich, white congressional leader, well that might qualify her for a place in the Hunger Games Reboot. The aristocracy everywhere is cringing at her putting words to truth.

  9. Default

    aww someone is a douchebag loser who hides behind red rep. Not that I care they are a useless waste of space so that's okay. I mean it sounds like I care but i don't really.

  10. #1690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    aww someone is a douchebag loser who hides behind red rep. Not that I care they are a useless waste of space so that's okay. I mean it sounds like I care but i don't really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •