Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Archery Update Design Plans

1. Default

"And since you're not using a lot of active CMANs, all your stamina can be devoted to quick strike. "

This! Not standing there for 3 seconds with your dick in your hand following a "setup" CMAN, plus all stamina saved for quick strike, winning...
    I accepted free spells during an "automated third party promotion" from "the responsible party," but I only did it once, and I didn't hunt until after they wore off

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    "And since you're not using a lot of active CMANs, all your stamina can be devoted to quick strike. "

This! Not standing there for 3 seconds with your dick in your hand following a "setup" CMAN, plus all stamina saved for quick strike, winning...
    I can do both, thanks. Don't limit my RP.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

What can you tell me about 'Mechanical Quiver'? I've heard about them but never used. I'm looking for a bow quiver right now and checking something like that. But I'm still not sure. I'd like to know more about them from people who has any quivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alerner23 View Post
    What can you tell me about 'Mechanical Quiver'? I've heard about them but never used. I'm looking for a bow quiver right now and checking something like that. But I'm still not sure. I'd like to know more about them from people who has any quivers.
    There are three of them. In my (biased) opinion it's the best route for an archer unless you go super whale. The quivers have charges (997 max) and each bolt/arrow flares on every shot, often twice. You cast a spell at the quiver at it accepts the element, permanently or until a different spell is infused. PM me if you want more details. They go for around 500m, if you can pry them from the owners that is.
    "Wait...you complain how your life sucks to your masseuse?"

One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon...<slap>

"Tootski?"

www.bellaslament.wordpress.com

Blog Entries

That's a bot you're responding to.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Well shit I just like talking about them anyways...

"Tootski?"

Quote Originally Posted by Malvadere View Post
    Well shit I just like talking about them anyways...
    It fooled me too.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't feel like reading through 18 pages...

Did these changes go live?

Yes

"Tootski?"