Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 167

Thread: Impeachment Trial

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't have any problem with Romney deciding to vote his conscious.

    My problem with Romney is, the left will tout this speech for the moment. The moment Romney runs for office again, the left will immediately attack him for his religious views that brought him to his decision.

    Romney should also be using his religious views to question why tax dollars are being used to fund war in the first place. This is ultimately the flaw in Romney's thinking.
    Romney has always been out of touch with his constituents and always about himself first and foremost.

    But yea.. "God told him" to vote for guilty.......
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #22

    Default

    It's payback time!




  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jank View Post
    Everyone should watch the Romney speech, which will go down in history
    Doesn't everything "go down in history"?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Senate Republicans have 23 incumbent seats up for reelection to only 12 for Democrats.

    All seats in the house are up for reelection.

    So purely by the odds, the Republican party is likely to lose seats in the Senate and probably gain a few in the house.

    As for impeachments, if reelected, Trump will probably be the first president to be impeached more than once.
    Impeachment will be use more and more as a political tool to change the outcome of elections.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,140
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I like how people are acting like what Romney did was super historical and shit. It is going to be a footnote on a Wikipedia page. Nothing more.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like how people are acting like what Romney did was super historical and shit. It is going to be a footnote on a Wikipedia page. Nothing more.
    Remember when Dem's villainized him as a racist, womanizing, animal abusing candidate?

    How do we keep re electing these assholes?
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,140
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Remember when Dem's villainized him as a racist, womanizing, animal abusing candidate?

    How do we keep re electing these assholes?
    Trump helped his campaign. That is why he was elected. This is, of course, after Trump dangled Secretary of State infront of him, wined him, dined him, and then told him to fuck off, so Mitt is a little upset about that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. Default

    Oh I didn't mean just Mitt. I mean all the libtards who think he walks on water now, but 8 years ago called him all the things I said before. We need term limits, and I personally believe all members of congress should be under oath at all times, so we can litigate and jail them when they just go saying whatever they want to further their political needs.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,140
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Oh I didn't mean just Mitt. I mean all the libtards who think he walks on water now, but 8 years ago called him all the things I said before. We need term limits, and I personally believe all members of congress should be under oath at all times, so we can litigate and jail them when they just go saying whatever they want to further their political needs.
    I'd love term limits, but that isn't going to happen. As for the Oath part, no. Maybe if they are speaking in an official capacity, but not just for idle chatter. That seems highly Unconstitutional to me.
    Last edited by Gelston; 02-06-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Remember when Dem's villainized him as a racist, womanizing, animal abusing candidate?

    How do we keep re electing these assholes?
    Once you get in office, you have a distinct advantage over people trying to take your seat.

    TERM
    LIMITS

    Nancy Fucking Pelosi has been in the House for 30+ years and has amassed quite a fortune being a "public servant".
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •